2016 Official NBA Off-Season Thread: Former Greatness

Damn...Mike Conley still the highest paid player in the league :lol:

Nope.

Lebron is

Lebron making $406K per game over the life of his contract, which is more than Conley's.

Conley is now the 2nd highest paid player :pimp: :lol:

Lillard 3rd.
KD 4th.

I'm sure Conley will continue to move downward as each star players gets their contract in the next few seasons.

Last edited:
Oh and if your going to have Minnesota on Xmas why not have them play the other supposedly promising young squad in the Lakers? Like what were they thinking?

I was right. Grizz play Minny in home opener October 26th.

KAT goes up against who he thinks is the best center in the league :nerd:

But I mean technically...contracts are guaranteed. Say lebron washes out the league and never gets another contract. Mike con man gonna be letting Bron sleep on his couch

lebron reupped with cavs :nerd: :wow:

going to be interesting to see if they start resting him more and cutting back his minutes and sitting him on b2b gms
way too much mileage to be going hard in the reg season

Last edited:
Opening week is trash, Xmas day is trash, Saturday night slate is ok. KD single handedly ruined a lot of matchups and viewership.

It kinda pisses me off the Grizz are not even scheduled for MLK Day. Each year, it seemed like the NBA slowly start making Memphis less meaningful when the Grizz were basically one of the main reasons the NBA start showcasing the day nationally.

I believe last year they didn't even put us on national TV, but NBATV. I'm not the type to care about national exposure too much, but the MLK thing just seemed a little disrespectful. I guess it truly is about the money and a lot less about the meaning of the day.

Opening week is trash, Xmas day is trash, Saturday night slate is ok. KD single handedly ruined a lot of matchups and viewership.

The new Monday night Tnt game schedule sounds interesting. Looks like its a single game with the dbl headers still on thursday.

Just keep boring portland away from both nights

Last edited:
Using those same teams they have for Xmas:

CHI @ NYK
OKC @ LAC
GS @ CLE
BOS @ SA
MIN @ LAL

roll.gif

Grizz got

Dec 10 - Warriors
Dec 13 - @ Cavs
Dec 14 - Cavs

sick.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

The Rockets went from being 3 wins away from the finals, to clawing and fighting their to the 8th and final playoff spot, to losing their biggest free agent acquisition in god knows how long, to signing D'Antoni, and to being left off of the Christmas slate of games.

Life, fast.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom