**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am almost req'd to think he's going to turn it up, wouldn't be this big of a drop at this point I hope (and if not - we'll see Weeks 6-17), some team might see reason to overpay him. Still a good WR1 at this stage - it's early on still - may not be a complete overpay, but look at some of these WR cores around the league yukkk he's going to get paid money that is satisfactory to him I'd guess.

That curfew clause . . . presumed or nah let him stay out past 10 he's been good :lol:

True, he's not garbage but he's def not where he used to be. He should get no more than 2/3 of what he got but somebody gon give him the Joe Johnson treatment and break bank

Aye spacedoodoo spacedoodoo

Just wanted to remind you although I don't post like I used to in here,but I see whats going on over there.......

Westrbook.gif

Your team garbage juice tho.

macbk macbk Im not a fan of live shows, generally.. but if dude can legit sing, wouldn't surprise me if he put on a good show

Soca shows have easily been the most entertaining shows I've been too (think machel)

Outside of some smaller venue stuff and some reggae guys (Buju and beres).. best performance I remember was Erykah badu at a bob fest.. and rap dudes are the worst in concert

He sounds great live + it's literally only him. No band or anything.

Really, that's impressive.. also some folks like to switch to live band and that shh don't work

But being able to legit sing is need number 1

:emoji_skull::emoji_skull: "Human cocaine platter" :rofl:

Really, that's impressive.. also some folks like to switch to live band and that shh don't work

But being able to legit sing is need number 1

Yeah he has that playback recorder (there may be an actual term for it that I do not know) that plays along in the background as he sings. It's a good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom