**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
YC6AzE6sy_5Z7pA9f5zNm3U8M_h2WQgdgaGncCzPYpE.png

Last edited:
I think Cam will have a great game..

Panthers really need to get mcaffrey involved in the running game.

he could have a huge game tonight, if you used right.. and he's who i'm most concerned about

if they line him up in the slot and throw a ton of quick passes, he could have a huge game.. that's really how you have to attack our defense.. dont give the line time to get to the QB and have to take advantage of our outside CBs lack of speed and thus playing off coverage

That’s mad interesting

I think Cam has a huge game. He seems focused and Phila’s defense is ehhh.

I think Cox is playing tonight. He was full go at practice on Tuesday, I believe. He's listed as questionable, but questionable is the new "probable".

The Bengals are 2-3.
The Raiders are 2-3.

AJ Green's 2-0 since he erupted about not getting the ball, time for Amari Cooper - the soft-spoken mega talent - to demand the ball more behind closed doors. Story just came out, "The ball will find me, just keep being me, stay true to who I am"
the thing about Amari is even if they "find" him the ball, there is a 50/50 chance he drops it.

Because of the fires in the North Bay, Sunday's game between the Chargers and Raiders may be moved or postponed.

The air here really is bad. I can't imagine fans sitting around the Coliseum for three hours or more watching the game, let alone the players huffing and puffing up and down the field.

On a more important note, 24 people are confirmed dead. 463 people remain missing per SFGate.

more concerned about dickson and mccaffrey than funchess and benjamin.. the CBs we have out there now dont do too bad with bigger guys

giants game is a prefect example.. marshall got handled well.. it's OBJ these dudes couldnt handle

arizona, we were able to handle fitz.. it's andre ellington who had a bunch of receptions.. skins game, chris thompson had a long TD run off a reception

speed and quickness over the middle, we dont deal with well

Eagles pretending again. Nowhere near as good as they record ATM . This is 2016 all over again. They a 8 and 8 team at heart

oline fell apart in 2016.. not sure how many teams survive going through 5 RTs and 3 LGs in a season

so who isnt pretending in the nfc east?

Amari has had a bad season, has to be mental at this his point, he should see a shrink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom