**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
oline fell apart in 2016.. not sure how many teams survive going through 5 RTs and 3 LGs in a season

so who isnt pretending in the nfc east?

Skins are the real deal Holyfield IMO

Lost to the Chiefs, but we all know they're the best team in NFL and possibly ever, so that's neither here nor there.

singletary-time-out-o.gif

Eagles pretending again. Nowhere near as good as they record ATM . This is 2016 all over again. They a 8 and 8 team at heart
As a Cowboys fan, I know you're probably pretty familiar with underachievement, but this 2017 Eagles team isn't looking like one of those cases. We'll see though.

they have benefited from a relaxed schedule..

first 3 of 4 on the road.. first 4 of 6 on the road.. first 2 games vs skins and chiefs (that W in washington looks better every week)

hell, we even had to face the giants with OBJ.. which no other team in our division will get to say this year

As a Cowboys fan, I know you're probably pretty familiar with underachievement, but this 2017 Eagles team isn't looking like one of those cases. We'll see though.
killed the cards, barely beat the chargers and giants. Nice win in 1St game of the season to the skins. Lost to the chiefs... Not buying them right now.

and..... Patriots got killed by the chiefs in a regular season game like twos years ago and they weren't the better team that season.
Any given Sunday. Still think they the better team.

so the chiefs have beat the pats, eagles, texans and skins THIS SEASON and they're fakin it too?

Chargers and giants have one combined win and they barely beat those teams. Wentz looks good but as whole Sorry not impressed or buying them as NFC east champs

Because of the fires in the North Bay, Sunday's game between the Chargers and Raiders may be moved or postponed.

The air here really is bad. I can't imagine fans sitting around the Coliseum for three hours or more watching the game, let alone the players huffing and puffing up and down the field.

On a more important note, 24 people are confirmed dead. 463 people remain missing per SFGate.

I work in Downtown Oakland and some people here have said ash has been falling from the sky.

Keep in mind the fires are maybe 50 miles away from me.

Eagles aren't pretending, if you actually watch the two teams they are much different

they might not be SB contenders but they are building something

Maybe amari cooper was never that good.

Only 7 receivers have started their careers with back to back 1,000 yard seasons.
Only 3 receivers have started their careers with back to back 1,000 yard seasons before age 23: Randy Moss, Mike Evans & Amari Cooper.

Cooper Kuup & Kenny Golloday are two rookies that are currently older than Amari.

Amari stuggled with drops his rookie year, corrected it & barely dropped anything last year. idk if this is mental or if his hands really turned to stone, but I think he'll break out of it soon. He is too good not to. It would be one thing if he couldn't get open, but his routes are still A1, he's just dropping it right now.

Chargers and giants have one combined win and they barely beat those teams. Wentz looks good but as whole Sorry not impressed or buying them as NFC east champs

yea.. you're only looking at the final scores

and NFC east champ might not be some grand accomplishment.. giants are done without OBJ.. your owner might have screwed over your team and you and the skins still have each other twice

killed the cards, barely beat the chargers and giants. Nice win in 1St game of the season to the skins. Lost to the chiefs... Not buying them right now.

Our Schedule is soft on paper, but I can easily flip this lazy narrative.

Chiefs - Currently the best team in the League right now. Only lost by 6 in a game that was extremely tight, In Arrowhead, which might be the toughest place to play in the league.
Giants - We all know how wacky division games can be. Especially in the NFC East. Giants' actually had a damn good game plan against our defense that worked for the most part. Plus their Defense is good.
Chargers - East Coast team traveling all the way to LA to play a Chargers team that was pretty much fighting for their season at the time. They're also not as bad as their record shows. All of their losses are by 3 points or less, except against the Chiefs, who again are currently the best team in the league.

I work in Downtown Oakland and some people here have said ash has been falling from the sky.

Keep in mind the fires are maybe 50 miles away from me.

I work in Berkeley and I'm definitely seeing ash. I usually walk around the city before hitting the office but I couldn't tolerate the air.

yea.. you're only looking at the final scores

and NFC east champ might not be some grand accomplishment.. giants are done without OBJ.. your owner might have screwed over your team and you and the skins still have each other twice
seem two games complete. Giants and skins.... Let up a nice lead and they secondary looked like trash against the giants 2nd half. Don't buy em. Won the game on a miracle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom