**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I opened up a Best buy credit card to cop my HDMI cables. Had to get 4 of them. Worth every penny plus intrest

I opened up a Best buy credit card to cop my HDMI cables. Had to get 4 of them. Worth every penny plus intrest

You might be paying off those cabes until 2021 but dammit if you don't have the best picture on the block :pimp:

Also, you can pawn off the 24K gold connectors if you ever need quick cash.

You might be paying off those cabes until 2021 but dammit if you don't have the best picture on the block :pimp:

Also, you can pawn off the 24K gold connectors if you ever need quick cash.

I'm gonna put my TV in the window for the finals so the whole block can appreciate what true 4k looks like

You watched your pigeons win their first title in 1997 quality

1997 aka the amount of years since Wasteam last won a title.

Finna be watching Popgun throw 3 yard darts in 4K
mjgrin.png

Last edited:
Carson Wentz threw a pass like 30-40 yards between two defenders running from a pass rush chasing him while he was falling with his knee an inch off the ground. So forgive me for not caring this bum threw a pass with no target off his knees

RT died again making this throw...

CreativeAnyIndochinahogdeer-size_restricted.gif

Don't care what you'e doing in shorts with no pass rush.

read somewhere that hdmi cable is hdmi cable. brands dont change picture quailty. this article was like 3 yrs ago so things might have changed.

****in sitting at this trash *** bar with some coworkers. Waiting to talk to this one bad *** ***** but this doofy ****in white guy trying to talk to her and her friend. Guy looks like a Tony Hawk x Malibu’s Most Wanted hybrid.

****in sitting at this trash *** bar with some coworkers. Waiting to talk to this one bad *** ***** but this doofy ****in white guy trying to talk to her and her friend. Guy looks like a Tony Hawk x Malibu’s Most Wanted hybrid.

So you losing to a skate boarder b?

read somewhere that hdmi cable is hdmi cable. brands dont change picture quailty. this article was like 3 yrs ago so things might have changed.
3 years is a long *** time for technology. Nobody checking for an iPhone 6s anymore

Usually you go and talk to a ***** for 5-10 minutes. He sat there and talked for like 30 minutes and then scared the *****es away. I didn’t even get a chance to talk to her. SMH

I got an iPhone 6+

pics :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom