**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there is no way in hell you could feel comfortable moving forward with Case Keenum

Teddy is the one QB on the roster I would hand the keys to

depending on the money and years, im not sure id feel comfortable with any of em

if i could get him to take a 1 year deal with incentives based on playing time and team finish, i'd say go with bradford.. maybe offer case a 3 year deal, with the guaranteed money in the first 2 years.. teddy i have zero clue about with that knee

Yup.

If I was him I go to Cleveland. If he can even get them to the playoffs he’s a king in Ohio.

:rolleyes Playoffs in NY >

Jets land cousins, add on a FA WR like Robinson, draft Sony Michel... they are contending for a Wild Card.

Jets land cousins, add on a FA WR like Robinson, draft Sony Michel... they are contending for a Wild Card.
giphy-downsized-large.gif

:rolleyes Playoffs in NY >

Guaranteeing 100 ms tho? jeesh.

First point is true.

But Allen getting tagged and don’t be surprised if Michel jumps into the first round. Kamaras success is going to get that man a bigger bag than he would have gotten.

Jets would've won 8 games this season with decent QB play

Adding Cousins alone gets us to 8. Then add whoever else we sign + draft picks and we should be around 10 wins.

Hope Kirk signs with the Vikes or Cards so I make money. If not, anywhere but East Rutherford.

Adding Cousins alone gets us to 8. Then add whoever else we sign + draft picks and we should be around 10 wins.

McCown had a 94.5 passer rating last season, that's not decent?

McCown wasn’t decent?
There was a little more problems then that ie Quincy going down, Wilkerson being doo doo.

I do agree though. Quincy back, if gunplay can get right, get ASJ back. The 2 young safeties.

Y’all definitely have the potential to do work next year.

Jets overachieved last season, yet their fans are in here saying they are a couple pieces away from the playoffs. Never change JETE Nation.

Lost by 9 to Buffalo
3 to Jacksonville
7 to New England
3 to Miami
5 to Atlanta
5 to Tampa Bay
8 to Carolina
7 to LA

If just 3 of those games go the other way we're at 8 wins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back