**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They getting the fake phones and team emails. Doubt anything will come of this even tho I wish the owners would get caught and put on blast

For real tho, you don't think the three of them having "burner" emails they use in the event that the NFL came calling for records?

I'm not even gonna pretend like I understand how these appeals work, but my point earlier is the NFL is the one looking bad after each successful appeal from Zeke. Regardless if they get him or not, by the time the end result hits the damage has already been done.

Zeke's point is already heard. He'sbeing mistreated with an excessive suspension sentence.

Well that's the thing. Zeke hasn't been successful at all in these appeals. He has already lost twice, the only thing he has won is the courts allowing his suspension to delay while he exhausts his appeals process. Ultimately he is going to lose, and I hope it ****s over the cowboys in the playoffs because im petty like that.

I would trust Kaepernick to run the offense similar to Watson with a week of preparation over whatever Savage, Yates, McGloin, Siemien, and Osweiler can do. Watson made the Texans' weak line look more than passable, sometimes even good. Any of those other QBs are taking 7 sacks a game behind that line, and will not at all put up the points to keep the defense off the field.

Oh i dont disagree with you at all. I think he could do a lot better, def cant be any worse.

I would keep fighting if I wasn't guilty. This suspension ish is bs and the players union should be fighting like crazy for this. Anyone can accuse you of anything and you'll be punished even if you not guilty. Zeke getting suspended would be a bad thing for all NFL players

Well he isnt fighting being guilty or not. Everyone knows he was innocent of demostic violence. Its whether the commissioner is abusing power now right?

Damnnnnnn

I hope we actually get some of those records. Gonna be a lot of destroyed phones ala Tommy Boy Brady.

Hernandez tried to too

I would keep fighting if I wasn't guilty. This suspension ish is bs and the players union should be fighting like crazy for this. Anyone can accuse you of anything and you'll be punished even if you not guilty. Zeke getting suspended would be a bad thing for all NFL players

The precedents already set are bad for the players

It's just now becoming obvious to kraft and Jerry the power they fought for the league to have

For fans it was cute until their team was affected

Zeke, like Brady, will ultimately because it's a discretionary power

DNuPx8zXkAAuIUx

:D

I know Jerry loud mouth *** let something slip.

Kraft gonna hit up Brady to take care of the cell phone and emails :pimp:

:lol:

not saying Kraft is guilt free in this, but i don't think Kaep to NE was ever really an option so not sure what they would find on his phone. unless they're looking for some decree that came down from up above.

Kraft gonna hit up Brady to take care of the cell phone and emails :pimp:

:lol:

not saying Kraft is guilt free in this, but i don't think Kaep to NE was ever really an option so not sure what they would find on his phone. unless they're looking for some decree that came down from up above.

Nah never an option BUT i bet Kraft had some opinions on whether Kaep should be on a team, and thats what the legal team is looking for.

Texans are not scoring anywhere near what they were with Watson with Savage, that's for sure.

I know Jerry loud mouth *** let something slip.
Of course.. dude can't himself

He had zero players protesting and still felt the urge to not only open his mouth but communicate with ole giant cheeto about it.. dude aint smart enough to realize giant cheeto just looking for something distract people with

Guarantee he told papa John's dude say that BS to mess with rog extension

BUT i bet Kraft had some opinions on whether Kaep should be on a team, and thats what the legal team is looking for.

you could be right but Kraft was one of the few owners perfectly fine with his team kneeling and protesting the anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom