**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely expect it and encourage it.

I feel like he was still in development. Not only does he have to overcome mental hurdles and rust, then he needs to get back to developing. Could stall a good start to the season by the Vikings.

But I guess he's supposed to be the QB of the future so you might as well get to it right away. The defense helps as well.

I legit think Kaep has a legit case against the NFL.....

Things are looking shaky for the league.

That bum the packers have running the show right now can't be better then Kaep.

I've grown up watching three packer qbs.... Majkowski, Favre, and Rodgers.... so I've been lucky with the stability of the position. After watching awful qb play the last couple weeks, I don't know how jets/browns fans have any sort of sanity.

WWE-big-show-paramedic-slams-stretcher-against-pole-1403567275i.gif

I mean I was assuming he would a company, trust or other legal entity outside of the US in one of the formerly British colonies

Or at the very least go yachting out there.. not sure if he got hotels in the region or own property

no doubt. it's mind blowing from that perspective. but over the last 6 months of tweets and press conferences and statements...the guy is clearly a ****ing dope :lol:

One of the best looking girls from HS posted a pic on Instagram and her joints are sagging to her belly. Lmao ugly fake *****

I legit think Kaep has a legit case against the NFL.....

Things are looking shaky for the league.

Texans signing a guy that has been on 10 different teams since 08 and was beat out for the backup job by Geno Smith is probably the deathknell for the NFL even having a defense for that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom