2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

dat dude chris dat dude chris I just thought about pulling the trigger on the City Shorts too but EU says it is a pre-order for 01/27

I might just wait it out and hope US sites get them

Yea I noticed that too. I may still do it soon tho. I feel like Nike gon pull some BS somehow lol

:pimp: we've finally been looking good. I like aggressive Simmons

Yea I noticed that too. I may still do it soon tho. I feel like Nike gon pull some BS somehow lol

:pimp: we've finally been looking good. I like aggressive Simmons

I changed my mind, I am ordering them now :lol:

I am afraid Nike will **** up the US release and we won't see them, Statement shorts are damn near Paris SB status

I changed my mind, I am ordering them now :lol:

I am afraid Nike will **** up the US release and we won't see them, Statement shorts are damn near Paris SB status

:rofl: might as well. Man i aint even know they sold the statement shorts til you said it the other day so i can just imagine haha

Did they ever sell our Black Showtime hoodie btw? I feel so dumb for passing on that jawn online AND in store :stoneface: :smh:

We do need to trade for another wing who can create his own shot. I like TLC and Anderson but that aint their game. Someone like Tyler Johnson or Jordan Clarkson. TIme will tell

We do need to trade for another wing who can create his own shot. I like TLC and Anderson but that aint their game. Someone like Tyler Johnson or Jordan Clarkson. TIme will tell

We havent had a wing or guard who can make his own shot since like Jrue Holiday lol

We also seem to have alot of trouble guarding these kinda players too

:rofl: might as well. Man i aint even know they sold the statement shorts til you said it the other day so i can just imagine haha

Did they ever sell our Black Showtime hoodie btw? I feel so dumb for passing on that jawn online AND in store :stoneface: :smh:

I never saw the Showtime hoodie in black, just that blue one

and I have NEVER seen that M&N hoodie and I stop by the store fairly often

Aggressive Simmons :pimp:

Embiid saying f the hand and ballin :pimp:

The team is slowly correcting their mistakes, less turnovers, more free throws, and better shot selection.

We havent had a wing or guard who can make his own shot since like Jrue Holiday lol

We also seem to have alot of trouble guarding these kinda players too
I lowkey wanted Jrue back to be the combo guard to use with Simmons (until we got Fultz) and even then Jrue wouldve been perfect w Fultz. But the Pelicans had to give him that ridiculous *** contract.

Jrue was the first trade chip to start the process lol having him back couldve "finished" it

That's dope! The colour scheme is a little weird but dope nonetheless

Thats what i thought at first too lol but its different so i rock with it. Gon cop the crewneck version of it in the same color instead since they got my size in that. Theres other versions of it in black, grey in white in tees, hoodies & crewnecks but only the olive green ones were on sale :/ lol
I lowkey wanted Jrue back to be the combo guard to use with Simmons (until we got Fultz) and even then Jrue wouldve been perfect w Fultz. But the Pelicans had to give him that ridiculous *** contract.

Jrue was the first trade chip to start the process lol having him back couldve "finished" it

Bro i loved Jrue when he was on the team. I always liked how smooth & calm he played. I still gotta his picture on my wall when i walk in my room they gave out at the stadium when he made the All Star game & his blue jersey :lol:

Attachments

• 20180104_162236.jpg
    20180104_162236.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 6
Even tough I am still in the camp of not trading for anyone until we are fully healthy, but what if George Hill becomes available form the Kings? :emoji_thinking:

Is he worth going after? I'm pretty sure we can lowball and the Kings will take it.

Even tough I am still in the camp of not trading for anyone until we are fully healthy, but what if George Hill becomes available form the Kings? :emoji_thinking:

Is he worth going after? I'm pretty sure we can lowball and the Kings will take it.

He would be a huuuge improvement over Bayless right now. Dude is due $20 mill this year and $19 mill next year though...

Not a fan of the contract. It kinda restricts us from going after Bron and PG13 lol

Can we just bring back Tony Wroten? lol semi srs

Look at what Gerald Green just did for the Rockets last night. We could have grabbed him. Think he made 7 threes and had 29 points.

I want Klay Thompson the most outta of every free agent tbh. He is a free agent right?

Idk bout Bron or PG13 on our team. Something about PG is off to me. Doesnt seem like a player you can build a championship franchise around even tho hes good on both sides of the ball

I have no idea how the fishing is in Philly but if it’s not good he probably won’t even consider us :lol:

Idk if Klay is gonna be UFA or not but if he is, he's my #1 choice

Bron is a pipedream but I'd obviously be cool with that lol.

I have no idea how the fishing is in Philly but if it’s not good he probably won’t even consider us :lol:

I really dont think we're outta the running with almost any FA if theyre smart enough to look at the big picture. Does GSW even have enough to pay their big 4? Also if Fultz plays good that'll make it that much more easy to attract FAs too

If Fultz plays like the guy we thought we were getting when we drafted him then Fultz-JJ-PG/LeBron, Simmons and Embiid would possibly be the best chance at a team taking down the Warriors. It would help LeBron or PG stay in contention for years to come too with the youth on the Sixers side and avoiding playing in the same conference as the Warriors and Rockets.

BOYCOTT LIDS. THEY DO NOT TRUST THE PROCESS.

For the second consecutive time they've screwed up my order of a Sixers hoodie. Two months ago they sent it to someone in Texas. Sold out so I couldn't re-order. This time around for the City Series hoodie they sent me the wrong size. Sold out so I can't reorder. Probably gonna take a month to process my refund too. :smh:

For the second consecutive time they've screwed up my order of a Sixers hoodie. Two months ago they sent it to someone in Texas. Sold out so I couldn't re-order. This time around for the City Series hoodie they sent me the wrong size. Sold out so I can't reorder. Probably gonna take a month to process my refund too. :smh:

Damn bro I’d be heated. Sorry to hear that. If you go to a Sixers game you should be a able to cop one at the team store.

Apparently we signed James Young to a 2 way deal. Look another guard who can get buckets but give up slightly more buckets lol

I’ve neen a fan of his game so hopefully he can at least play decent defense now

Damn fam, that sucks.

I ordered the Sixers Therma fit practice hoodie a couple weeks ago from them and had no problems.

Back
Top Bottom