2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I had to go through the NBA Thread after we beat Detroit solely to see what you were going to say and you didn't disappoint :lol: :rofl:

You & Moheezy Moheezy were talking that **** :pimp:

:lol: that game was glorious last night especially with them talking **** for weeks about me saying the Pistons aren’t good enough to be our rivals

I had to make sure all the bases were covered with my post....also had to wait til the game was completely over cause I trust no leads with the leads we’ve blown this year

:lol: that game was glorious last night especially with them talking **** for weeks about me saying the Pistons aren’t good enough to be our rivals

I had to make sure all the bases were covered with my post....also had to wait til the game was completely over cause I trust no leads with the leads we’ve blown this year

Yeah that game was awesome to watch :pimp: and it was fun seeing the usual suspects shut right the **** up :pimp:

@stick lids is horrible they sent me my Simmons City tee all wrinkled and stretched out and two weeks later and I’m still waiting for my New Era Eagles Sideline beanie

Last night was a beat down, Ben heard enough about that rookie wall

Also I don’t see anyway Klay leaves GS, I think it’s more realistic we have Lebron come here then he brings a pal such as PG but I don’t think we need both

I think the hate towards us comes from the high expectations and claims we’ve made before the season began simply based off the potential of guys who have never played or barely played. That irritated people. Then when we came flying out the gate people HAD to bite their tongue. As soon as we started to come back down to earth, everyone was ready to go in on us.

Truth is, both sides are a bit off base. We expected too much from a young team and we had to eat some humble pie. The critics certainly had to eat theirs. Long term though, barring injury, we’ll have the last laugh. There’s a reason every analyst and some players have alluded to or outright stated that we will be a problem in years to come barring injury. The talent is too great. We have all the makings of a potential championship team.

As for the budding Laker rivalry, both in the court and online, they have some cool pieces. Kuzma is dope, Lonzo gonna develop into something special, Ingram still has time to grow, etc. But the one thing they lack right now is a generational talent that take over a game. They lack a LeBron, KD, Steph, MJ, Hakeem, Kareem, Kobe, Shaq, etc type player. You don’t win in this league without one (unless you’re the Mavs).

Lakers have a bunch of 2 or 3 ceiling players on a championship squad and it kills their fan base we have at least 2 tier 1 players

Rumor is that Fultz is slated to return for the January 15th Home game against the Raptors :nerd:

And Moheezy Moheezy i think you meant the 04 Pistons cuz Dirk was def a generational talent lol

Yeah that game was awesome to watch :pimp: and it was fun seeing the usual suspects shut right the **** up :pimp:

I was actually surprised I though I would hear it from them but al I got were likes and props :lol::nthat:

You consider Dirk a generational talent? ...I guess I just forgot how great he used to be.

Yes i do. Dirk changed the way ppl look at bigs. He made the stretch 4 a thing. Theres a reason why every tall Euro player who can shoot is compared to him instead of anyone else

I’m waiting til I see him in a real game take his normal pull-up jumpshot til I call him Young anything.

if it is fixed in practice then I believe he will be fine

his practices before they shut him down were awful looking

Back
Top Bottom