2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Good W tonight

All Star Starter Embiid :pimp:

But man we really gotta learn to play against pressure defense. Full court & half. They go wild against & start playing nervous af against it :smh:

Also one more thanks again to that link mrswagtastic mrswagtastic posted. I forgot bout that site. Copped the Nike Cream City Series hoodie & that jawn came in a day since i dont live far from the stadium :pimp:

Im def copping more stuff later on

welp saw this car pass me on my way home, wondered who it was, now I know...

26185849_543530922706291_5105061276929753088_n.jpg

Nice to see Covington and TLC have solid games last night, hopefully they can keep it up

Thank god for that. Gonna need them to keep it up and Fultz to get his *** on the court in the next couple games so we can get some more scoring out there til JJ comes back.

So...we are two games above .500 and have had the toughest/ 2nd toughest schedule in the league while being riddled with injuries and still without our #1 pick.

I believe we are done with all the top tier Western conference teams and the matchups should be easier from here on out. Barring injuries (and hitting rookie walls) I think we should see an improvement in our ranking. I do think we can go as high as 5th place in the east.

I'd also love nothing more than to see a first round matchup against Toronto. They are my preferred matchup and it has everything to do with me living in Toronto. lol

Jesus Roco stinks, horrible loss with all those turnovers in the fourth.

Too bad I'm totally invested in the eagles right now to even care at this point.

****ing garbage loss.

This team needs an actual real starting point guard. Simmons complete inability to shoot from anywhere at all on the court other than the paint becomes such a liability at point guard in the 4th quarter when we need to score and close a team out.

Rough L and terrible 4th quarter, the turnovers always seem to come in bunches

Embiid choking on the free throws :smh:

Covington is a good 3 and D player but when he tries to do anything on O outside of an open layup or jumper, EW

Inexcusable.

Too many TOs. Don’t like that shot by roco, sometimes I feel like he always wants to be the hero

Back
Top Bottom