2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Crazy today we played the complete opposite ball that weve been playing

Normally 1st halves are big for us. We got worked today but made up for it in the 2nd

Offensive boards were a huge help in this W

As bad as Richaun is with one on one defense, he’s a good help/offensive rebounder. If only he had a consistent shot

Honestly don’t see why richaun can’t have amir’s minutes
Richaun’s defense is abysmal lol his energy is contagious can’t even lie but he needs someone else to play down low when he’s in the game whereas Amir can hold his own on the block.

Richaun needs to be in a dunk contest one of these days, ***** got hops

Honestly Fultz would be the 9th man in a playoff run. Would be getting the minutes Beli got tonight (or some). With his ability to get his and if his shot is back,we’re gonna need that when the game slows down

4630500F-5D96-4B42-A5FD-EF75DD006017.jpeg

Man I knew our remaining schedule was easy but we legit might only not be favored to win in like 6 or so games the rest of the year

We really should be looking at 45+ wins. Would be a disappointment if we even lost 10 of those considering who we’re playing.

Last edited:
I want to see markelle take some spot up jumpers from deep. Want to see if he’s still got that dip or if he completely revamped everything.

Man F Colangelo for his ambiguous answers and secretive approach making us care more about practice videos of a a kids jump shot. They should just say if he's shut down for the season. It really doesn't matter at this point as we are in a roll.

Can Adam Silver pull the plug on Colangelo (the way he did Hinkie) and bring us a more competent GM?

4630500F-5D96-4B42-A5FD-EF75DD006017.jpeg

Man I knew our remaining schedule was easy but we legit might only not be favored to win in like 6 or so games the rest of the year

We really should be looking at 45+ wins. Would be a disappointment if we even lost 10 of those considering who we’re playing.

I'd also say that New York, Charlotte and Atlanta might go full tank mode by the end of the season while we will be going all out as every game counts

They carried the whole team (Dario too).

The steal by Embiid (on a quick guard) then the free throws by Ben. It was beautiful to see.

Nice to see the sixers get some space between them and the 8th and 9th seat(now 4 games ahead of 9). I just want them to make the playoffs period

Fultz might be back soon :nerd:

At this point, it's cherry on top. The less we talk about him the better, let him take his time recovering and he makes it when he makes it.

I think most of us are ok with him sitting out the year until he's 100%.

Yea I’m not in a rush to bring him back especially with how we’re playing now

But if the plan is to have him for the playoffs, he’s gonna have to play some games to get in shape/be in a rhythm with the rest of the team

Just wondering who’s minutes he’s taking if he’s “back” to his normal shooting

Back
Top Bottom