2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Learning experience for Brown. He’s so used to coaching trash lol

This is his first postseason like majority of the team. He’s going up against the best coach in the league (tbh). He’s gonna get schooled regardless. Teachable moments

We let the hype get to us but we ain’t ready

200w.gif

Thinking about the loss and honestly, BB has been severely out coached but there isn’t really much adjustments he can make

The players we thought going into the season who could make that leap didn’t: TLC, Anderson

TLC still needs to add strength and improve his shot. Anderson needs to improve his shot. Both ended up injured off and on the entire season

We have to go to guys like Ersan and Marco because they can score which is what the other guys can’t do.

We took a massive leap in wins that adjusted expectations but we’re basically where we would’ve been last season had Simmons played and Embiid stayed healthy

Gotta add some two way wings. Hopefully we can snag one of the Bridges at 10. Throw whatever you can to get PG or Kawhi (or Bron). And then see if you can get Will Barton if all else fails

0C37FAC9-CC67-47E8-B9C7-CDEB5D676B38.jpeg

Ended up getting some last minute tix in the 200 section last night. That was a quiet *** subway ride back. Sixers in 7

one game at a time now

this series makes no sense, they gave away yesterday's game on several occasions and blew game 2 because there were no adjustments

that Simmon's missed dunk has basically summed up this series

Simmons missed wide open dunk, wide open missed reverse layup, running into Embiid causing that pass from JJ to Embiid at the end of the game to get stolen and turning it over throwing the ball to Embiid on that last inbounds play.

As great as he’s been this year, no matter how good the Celtics have played and how out of rhythm their defense has made our offense, this man has just about singlehandedly lost us the last two games.

Simmons missed wide open dunk, wide open missed reverse layup, running into Embiid causing that pass from JJ to Embiid at the end of the game to get stolen and turning it over throwing the ball to Embiid on that last inbounds play.

As great as he’s been this year, no matter how good the Celtics have played and how out of rhythm their defense has made our offense, this man has just about singlehandedly lost us the last two games.
While he has screws up I’m looking at Brett Brown way more than Simmons. He’s shown me that he’s not a good coach at all. They don’t have an offensive plan half of the time

While he has screws up I’m looking at Brett Brown way more than Simmons. He’s shown me that he’s not a good coach at all. They don’t have an offensive plan half of the time

Nah they have a clear offensive plan, the Celtics defense is just blowing up all the movement from our shooters that made it work so well vs every other team this year. It’s delaying the cuts and not letting our guys get open off pick and rolls like it usually would. So in return Simmons doesn’t know what the hell to do and either picks up his dribble or just passes to the nearest person right away instead of actually being aggressive and making a move on the fly like a LeBron would.

If we played this series like did the latter half of March, we’d take this series. I really do feel like we possess the skill/talent to win this series but we haven’t played up to it.

Hope Markelle can get some burn tomorrow.

I want Fultz, Anderson and Holmes all getting playing time tomorrow.
Ben and TJ need to continue to start and Fultz needs to be the person to spell either one of them. Covington needs to have his time split with Anderson

Ben and TJ need to continue to start and Fultz needs to be the person to spell either one of them. Covington needs to have his time split with Anderson

Agreed. I’m beginning to think the way to beat this Celtics defense is to get to the basket on them. They’re really good at defending the three point line and disrupting our shooters. Dario and TJ flourished getting to the basket last night and Ben was getting his too when he was being aggressive finally. Need an athlete like Fultz to be explosive getting to the basket instead of Covington jacking up some BS.

It’s really the threat of the ball always moving. Celtics holding a **** ton so the usual motions we run isn’t as fluid. That’s why Ben is always holding the ball when he gets it. Having TJ there and his constant dribbling keeps pressure on Boston. They can’t sag and sit in the paint

Fultz can definitely help with this if he’s playing along side TJ. Just keep cutting

Hypothetical scenario. Your the sixers and Lebron stays in Cleveland and PG goes to LA. Would you consider trading saric or Covington and a #1 for Demar derozan?

Hypothetical scenario. Your the sixers and Lebron stays in Cleveland and PG goes to LA. Would you consider trading saric or Covington and a #1 for Demar derozan?

**** no. We’ve already seen how Derozan gets in the playoffs when he plays LeBron. And he fits in terribly. All dude likes to do is go iso every damn play.

Why send that for Derozan when thats a starter deal for Kawhi lol

Back
Top Bottom