2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

**** no. We’ve already seen how Derozan gets in the playoffs when he plays LeBron. And he fits in terribly. All dude likes to do is go iso every damn play.
I don’t think he fits in terribly. The team needs somebody that can go and score as well as be a secondary ball ha flee for Ben. Imo PG and Derozan bth fit that criteria

sixers have noone that can get an easy bucket when needed

its either forced or contested most of the time

im loving sixers by 6 or 7 tonight

I don’t think he fits in terribly. The team needs somebody that can go and score as well as be a secondary ball ha flee for Ben. Imo PG and Derozan bth fit that criteria

Kawhi, LeBron or PG.

Or trade for Beal or McCollum.

Derozan dribbles the air out of the ball and just realized passing was a thing this year. He’s literally the last player I’d want on this team.

Bellineli was exposed, ersan didn't do much. We need to get young and athletic in the wing. For as good as Dario can be, he was a liability at times defensively and had that crucial TO. Similar to the heat game 2 when wade stole the ball and game shifted

All in all this was a great experience for his core. But this off-season will
Be huge wether it be free agency and fultz working on his game and the tenth pick we are getting.

Roco is just garbage.

I think brown stays one more year.

Brown has one more year left

Ben gotta get a 15 footer. Embiid needs to get in shape seriously

And Fultz gotta get his shot back

Please get Kawhi lol

You can’t blame brown for the roster now having athletes. That’s on BC. Pretty sure Brett knows what we needs to be better

If both of the Bridges get picked before 10 then trade tf outta that pick. This series disgusted me. We beat ourselves ALL 4 games in completely different ways each ****ing time :smh:

We need some REAL wings & Brett gotta rewatch this series to figure out what HE coulda done better

Fultz situation is also key too. I wouldnt be able to handle him being a bust

Mikal would be nice on this squad, especially since they’ll need a 3 and D to match up with Tatum and brown for the next decade or so.

Been thinking about this earlier and lowkey Fultz got the yips for being pegged into the role as the final piece to the process puzzle, him being the player that unlocks the team/offense (and it’s true). That pressure got to him. This situation has definitely humbled him and you can see him taking the game in and understand what’s going on

We were up 4 when JJ missed the wide open 3. That was the game changer. Celtics score 6 straight I believe after the horrible possession ending with Dario having the ball trying to get his own shot off and lost the ball.

That 3 would've been the dagger

I’m not out on Fultz, his ceiling is still very high

This series is what it is, disappointing but not many fan bases would take their situation over ours

Simmons looking strange in the light ...

He played good this game for the most part. Refs missed some calls for him to get to the line but its whatever. This game aint on him. Its just obvious he aint a PG tho. Now we know we need a legit ballhandler in there.

That 1 point game 2 was absolutely horrible tho :smh:

I agree. Simmons should just be point forward like how bron is. If it's in the half court offense Simmons should be on the block and have tj handle the ball.

Simmons is effective off the rebound and running and looking for open shooters with spacing. In the half court he dribbles and picks up the ball early or is in the air half the time trying to find someone to pass it to.

It is so bad when he is caught up in the air trying to find someone or he grows up some ugly and difficult shot.

Rough way to end the season but overall we gotta be happy. The team definitely surpassed any expectations we had and Joel and Ben proved themselves to be the future of the NBA. Just gotta hope they bust their ***es this offseason and work on their weaknesses. Also step back and breathe a lil bit guys before you overreact like wanting Brown fired or Ben moved to forward. The L hurts but no need to make any brash decisions, we still got a player full of a ton of potential in Fultz that didn’t even play, plenty of cap space to attract a big time player, and likely a top 10 pick. Already looking forward to the end of October for the NBA and it’s been a long time since I’ve felt that way.

Offseason is gonna be really important
- Bring over Bolden from australia
- need to package picks to trade away Bayless, Covington & Anderson
- make the play for Lebron, pg or kawhi
- only bring JJ back at a massive pay cut. I’m talking 12-13 mill
- resign ersan for like 3 mill
- draft an athletic big that only plays defense and rebounds
- embiid conditioning
- Ben shoot 1000 shots a day. Mainly 2 pointers
- Fultz work on confidence, ball security and shot

All the exit interviews (w the media) are on the teams youtube page.

JA was lowkey salty for not playing lol
Richaun is most likely on the way out
Fultz was saying all the right things about wanting to improve his jumper and learning more about the game
Ben knows he needs to improve his jumper

Back
Top Bottom