2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Need Fultz and Simmons shooting about 1000 jumpers a day

Embiid needs to take up swimming and improve his conditioning/stamina

Tim Duncan and Kevin Garnett would be two dudes that Embiid would be wise to potentially train with or learn some things from this summer.

Lloyd Pierce to ATL

Really wish he could have stayed with us but I have a feeling one of these fired head coaches will be joining our staff this summer as an assistant. Brett’s last two assistants have been MDA and now Lloyd Pierce. All somebody like Frank Vogel has to do is be our assistant coach for a year or two and take a little credit for the success and he’ll get another HC position.

Cov made all Defense 1st Team and Embiid made All Defense 2nd Team

Yeah I don't think Joel is getting DPOY...prob gonna be Gobert

Cov made all Defense 1st Team and Embiid made All Defense 2nd Team

Yeah I don't think Joel is getting DPOY...prob gonna be Gobert

Definitely gonna be Gobert after I saw that voting for the All Defensive Team. Embiid might have even finished in third behind Anthony Davis.

Still think Ben will end up getting the ROY award though.

Yeah a big reason why Jojo didn't make 1st team is because he and Gobert play the same position.

And Tatum will deff be getting more votes than he would've due to what he/his team has done in the playoffs. Even though I believe it's not supposed to be taken into consideration.

Yeah a big reason why Jojo didn't make 1st team is because he and Gobert play the same position.

And Tatum will deff be getting more votes than he would've due to what he/his team has done in the playoffs. Even though I believe it's not supposed to be taken into consideration.

Nah the votes for ROY were put in before the playoffs even started.

If we are able to get Bron or PG, definitely expect JJ to sign the Room MLE

Yes 23 mil this year was a lot but we all knew it was really a multi year deal broken down to two contracts

1/23 and then 2/9 (4.4 + 4.6)

In total it’s a 3/32 that saved us cap space

Probably the one good thing BC did lol

Wish it was the offseason already. I'm excited to see what we do lol.

Do hope we strech/trade Bayless though. Dude looked so miserable during the 2nd half of the season :lol: he was sitting away from the rest of the bench at one point.

I really think Colangelo has been a lot better than most of us have gave him credit for. Belinelli and Ilyasova were amazing additions that I wanted us to trade for at the deadline but he stood pat, knew they were gonna be released and got them to sign right away. JJ was the best addition possible and even Amir was a really good addition to bring in as a tough vet for Embiid and Holmes to learn how to be more mature players. I know people bring up what we got in the Okafor trade but Justin Anderson is a muuuch more valuable player to our team right now than Okafor ever would have been. If we gave Anderson half of Covington’s minutes last series we might still be playing right now. Colangelo also made sure to not bring in any contracts that would hurt our cap situation for this summer.

And I’m not gonna blame the Fultz thing on him at all. Everybody thought that was an awesome trade at the time. We’ll just have to see if Fultz reaches his potential of what we thought he was going to be...whether that’s with us or a team he could get traded to for somebody like Kawhi or CJ McCollum this summer.

I’m probably the only one who doesn’t want to see Fultz traded for CJ. I have nothing against CJ but Fultz potential as a defender with this team is scary

My pro comp for him was Jrue, silky smooth old man game and long wiry defender. If he had Jrue on this team we’d still be playing

I’m probably the only one who doesn’t want to see Fultz traded for CJ. I have nothing against CJ but Fultz potential as a defender with this team is scary

My pro comp for him was Jrue, silky smooth old man game and long wiry defender. If he had Jrue on this team we’d still be playing

CJ is really ****ing good though. He’d be an amazing fit with LeBron, Ben and Embiid. Him and JJ could guard the 1’s and 2’s, Ben and Bron guarding the 3’s and 4’s and Embiid guarding the centers.

But he’s a sieve on defense that’s my thing lol

If Kelle turns it around he’s better than CJ just off the defense

Back
Top Bottom