2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

KEEPER league question.

Im out of the playoff race and am trying to stock for next season. Have Kareem and Dalvin as my probable keeper RBs, Baldwin, Cooks as my WRs. We keep 4 total. Was offered OBJ for Kareem straight up. Take or reject? Opinions?

KEEPER league question.

Im out of the playoff race and am trying to stock for next season. Have Kareem and Dalvin as my probable keeper RBs, Baldwin, Cooks as my WRs. We keep 4 total. Was offered OBJ for Kareem straight up. Take or reject? Opinions?

It's interesting because Ware should be back next year. I wonder what that means for Hunt.

In my opinion, I’d keep Hunt. OBJ is amazing but unless the giants get a legit QB, he’s worthless to me

Just my opinion of course

It's interesting because Ware should be back next year. I wonder what that means for Hunt.

I think Hunt has established he’s the lead back but andy Reid is the coach so actually I wouldn’t put it past him if Hunt didn’t see a snap next year :lol:

KEEPER league question.

I'd try to assess the entire season of Kareem before I make that trade. If I needed to make they move now, I think I'd do it. Kareem's stock has definitely fallen a bit.

Guess i should have paired Ben and AB tonight, Ben on the bench

AS11 better drop 50 on the Giants

Have AB in my main league for big money

Goin against AB in my other crap league :smh:

I’ll take it though

DD9D1EB8-21CF-4ADC-99BA-ADD1207B6FA7.png

Nice start to week 11 :pimp:

Thank goodness for that spotty cell reception preventing me to start JuJu in time.... pedestrian 8.70 points.... in the BENCH!

He was going to put up OBJ numbers though?

:lol:

I had JuJu go last night also. He was covered nicely for most of the game. Did have a few catches + out-totaled Bryant's targets yet again. Not too worried about him going into next week.

Down 40-8, but it could have been worse. He had Bell, Walker & Davis. Still projected to win so we'll see how it goes.

Juju got the targets and the red-zone looks they just didnt connect. He is definitely the #2 option for Big Ben. Not happy he only got me 4 points but seeing what it could have been was great for prospective purposes.

KEEPER league question.

how does your keeper work? do you lose the round they were drafted in? if so, i'd hold onto kareem. im sure you didnt draft him in the first round.

Looks like I'm cooked this week, the snake :emoji_snake: I'm playing against had Tonio and the Pitt Kicker, I played Mariota who wasn't too bad for fantasy but daymn son!!

NEED to make the right calls:
Pick 2: Latavius, Lynch, Drake
Pick 1: DJAX or Marqise Lee

Back
Top Bottom