2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Look for Fournette to be limited this weekend.

If you have Fournette guys you might as well look elsewhere. Dude checked himself out after hearing it was gonna snow (on top of being cold). Not sure what the hell he is thinking considering its football. Half the damn league plays in cold climate, what we would have done if they drafted him

If you have Fournette guys you might as well look elsewhere. Dude checked himself out after hearing it was gonna snow (on top of being cold). Not sure what the hell he is thinking considering its football. Half the damn league plays in cold climate, what we would have done if they drafted him
Get yeldon

Anybody like Sanders ROS after this week? He has OAK, MIA, NYJ, IND, WAS ...

I know the QB situation sucks but he isnt gonna draw any #1 CBs from the slot

I grabbed Yeldon earlier (dont need him), gonna try flip him to the Fournette owner

Or send Lewis/Morris + Funchess for DT

Last edited:
Fire up Crowder.

24 targets last 2 games + game narrative + way to target NO is middle of the field = good start

starting him over Sanu/DJax

My opponent has both and his other TE is Doyle, who is on a bye.
Although I feel confident in my team, I didn't start Matthews last night:smh:
no excuse just fell asleep at the wheel

My wife played him and Walker. If the guy from PIT makes the tackle he's got like 9pts. He finished with 21, i told her be happy cuz without that he finished with 3. Im down 31.5 going in to Sunday

Interesting to know, yeah I checked at the start and he had like 3pts, so I wasn't tripping then checked after the game and he had like 21
had me heated

Interesting to know, yeah I checked at the start and he had like 3pts, so I wasn't tripping then checked after the game and he had like 21
had me heated

Went in to half with 3 pts, had the 74 yard TD 1st play of the 3rd quarter and literally nothing afterwards

Marqise still gonna get his.

Would you guys drop Jordy for Sanu? Desperation drop from Sanu owner and thinking of putting a waiver claim to get him

Ppr scoring

Pick two RB to start

Isiah Crowell
Alfred Morris
Amber Abdullah
Buck Allen

Or grab ekeler off Fa

Last edited:
Would it be crazy to drop Brate for Vernon Davis?

Vernon seemingly balls out every time he starts in place of Reed and WAS WRs are trash.

Brate been trending downward the last few weeks and not confident in Fitzpatrick feeding him despite Dolphins being great TE matchup based off season stats.

WTF! How Captain Kirk gonna get his points now with Pryor and Reed out? LOL NM! THEY NEVER DID PERFORM FOR HIM!

But Fournette doe.... IM FUDGED.... hope he plays!

PPR league

Pick 1 for the Flex
Duke, Ekeler, Mixon, or J.Williams

RBs are: Ingram & Gordon

Mixon

Ppr scoring

Pick two RB to start

Isiah Crowell
Alfred Morris
Amber Abdullah
Buck Allen

Or grab ekeler off Fa

Crowell, Buck

Vernon seemingly balls out every time he starts in place of Reed and WAS WRs are trash.

Brate been trending downward the last few weeks and not confident in Fitzpatrick feeding him despite Dolphins being great TE matchup based off season stats.

Davis

ppr

lynch
darkwa
morris

I need 2

Lynch Darkwa

I'd drop someone else for Davis if you're going to grab him. Jordan Reed will more than likely be back next game so then you'll be completely without a starting TE. Brate will turn it around.

Choose 3, standard:
Darkwa
Martin
Ajayi
Coleman

Choose 2, standard:
Cooks
Shepard
Jeffery

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom