2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Dak and Ertz are KILLING me, I'm down by 30 with Baldwin left on monday too
all he has is Julio Jones

Look at this bull**** against a team thats lost 5 of its last 6:angry: :smh:

Screenshot_20171119-204702.jpg

Look at this bull**** against a team thats lost 5 of its last 6:angry: :smh:

Screenshot_20171119-204702.jpg
Awful :smh:. In my main league I have the most points scored (but am 4-6 on the playoff bubble) and am gonna lose this week to the last place, least points scored, 2-8 team. Brutal.

Every single team thats currently "in" the playoffs (top 6) has lost or is losing going in to MNF :sick:

I was looking something in the team settings earlier this week. It said i was 2-2 when listed as the home team, and 5-1 as the visitor ... im home this week losing by 45

Eagles def saved my opponent and now hes up by .14 points.

I have R.Wilson tomorrow but he has T.Coleman. Waiting for that Monday night magic baby!

Took a mean L today! Could’ve been in 2nd place if I won, but most likely I’ll slide to 6th, SMH.

Knew Dak was gonna play like ****. I knew he was getting under 10pts but didn’t expect 1.8 and in some league negative...

Sucks for those who needed him, for once I didn’t luckily

I've been holding on for any kinda hope, but I knew it would come down to this. it's safe to drop Jordy at this point, right?

Early in the season I got offered L. Bell and Keenan Allen for my Kareem and Jordy (this was like week 2 or 3). Bruhs, I wish I could go back in time and hit accept :smh:

6-5 :pimp: 4 game win streak.

Very much considering going Dion Lewis over Hunt next week :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

I'm starting Dion Lewis every single week the rest of the year til he proves me wrong. I've wasted a starting spot on Doug Martin for a month now.

About to lose my 3rd matchup in a row after starting off 8-0 :smh:

My guys just hasn’t been producing the last 3 weeks and in those weeks i didn’t score 100 pts.

Gonna lose my #1 spot smh

Got 42 from Antonio Brown & 24 from the Chargers D/ST.....

Only to get matched by my opponent with 40 from Keenan Allen & 27 from the Jaguars D/ST :stoneface:

I'm starting Dion Lewis every single week the rest of the year til he proves me wrong. I've wasted a starting spot on Doug Martin for a month now.

I'm not going to bench Howard who touches the ball as high a volume as he does, and Kamara who has been my go-to flex weekly. Hunt hasn't done anything but regress.

I will have to move on from the Saints D/ST I think, as I (currently) have Goff as my QB.

Back
Top Bottom