2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I'm not going to bench Howard who touches the ball as high a volume as he does, and Kamara who has been my go-to flex weekly. Hunt hasn't done anything but regress.

I will have to move on from the Saints D/ST I think, as I (currently) have Goff as my QB.

Kamara is a legitimate top 5 fantasy RB every single week

Kamara is a legitimate top 5 fantasy RB every single week

So happy I did. And for free. I picked him up as a speculative add week 1 because he had a higher snap count than Ingram or Peterson. I had the worse rb group in the entire league. My best rb was gillislee at the time lol.

Need Matty Ice and Hooper to be trash tonight to pull out the W.

Already won for my main league. 9-2. :nthat:

Down 5 with Coleman left tonight. Leskettit!

I dropped Cohen earlier this week, but I saw that he put up numbers yesterday... should I consider picking him up again?

is there any chance the Ingram/Kamara train slows down in the playoffs?? Dude that beat me starts both weekly and its EFFING insane.

is there any chance the Ingram/Kamara train slows down in the playoffs?? Dude that beat me starts both weekly and its EFFING insane.

I had a chance at getting Ingram earlier this season, but I declined bc I have Kamara.

I’m in first place, I’m concerned about with Dak. I want to pick up Big Ben. Who do I drop?

Westbrook, josh gordon, mixon, McKinnon, Corey Davis, David Johnson.

I’m in first place, I’m concerned about with Dak. I want to pick up Big Ben. Who do I drop?

Lucky

Everyone in my league carrying 2 QB.

Best QB left on the waiver is Bortles and I might pick him up but I know someone’s gonna outbid me

I scooped up Rodgers off waivers and put
Him in IR spot so hopefully he comes back :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Lucky

Everyone in my league carrying 2 QB.

Best QB left on the waiver is Bortles and I might pick him up but I know someone’s gonna outbid me

I scooped up Rodgers off waivers and put
Him in IR spot so hopefully he comes back :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

8 man league, so there’s a good amount of talent in FA. Kind of sucks any one team is capable of going off. If I give you the roster of the last place team, It would be hard to believe they are in last place.

Was thinking about picking up Rodgers too. But I need producer at qb now and I have way too many stashes on my bench that I wasted opportunities to pick up really good players

Last edited:
6-5 :pimp: 4 game win streak.

Very much considering going Dion Lewis over Hunt next week :emoji_disappointed_relieved:

Im sliding Latavius in, if i can grab him

I'm starting Dion Lewis every single week the rest of the year til he proves me wrong. I've wasted a starting spot on Doug Martin for a month now.

I told you lol you gotta get that homer out of you fam

Probably Westbrook

Westbrook plays though, drop Gordon's ***

Woods in a sling
Thompson out for season

Perine time

Perine aint gon do nothing, this week was a fluke til proven otherwise :nerd:

Im sliding Latavius in, if i can grab him

I told you lol you gotta get that homer out of you fam

Westbrook plays though, drop Gordon's ***

Perine aint gon do nothing, this week was a fluke til proven otherwise :nerd:

If people are desperate he is worth a look against the Giants this week

Any chance Baldwin gives me 20 today Dak screwed me this week again...I was up 6 with Dak and Baldwin against wentz...thought I had the win for sure smh...standard

Literally sick.....I was up ~25 points with Ertz left. They had Wentz and Blount going.

I figured Ertz will get some love to negate him catching up to me......I'm about to lose by 1.4 points :sick::smh:

Any chance Baldwin gives me 20 today Dak screwed me this week again...I was up 6 with Dak and Baldwin against wentz...thought I had the win for sure smh...standard

anything can happen, he's been ballin and its against ATL

good luck bruh

Up 20 points, opponent has Julio and ATL kicker, I still got Coleman. I know it's never safe to say I got in on lock but if I do... 11-0:smokin (10-1 aint that bad either)

I need 45 between Baldwin and Coleman for the W

Also

Up 34 no ome left vs his Baldwin

Way i need it, i set the league up for 5pt bonus on 50+ yd TD. Need Baldwin & Coleman to both rip one from 60 and score. 17/each .. then Coleman go to work with another 60rush/50rec and another score (cherry on top) :smokin

tenor.gif

Sitting on a 10 point lead

I have Russell Wilson

He has Jimmy Graham and Tevin Coleman.

Hoping for the best, but I doubt I get the W.

What do you guys think about my Antonio Brown for Kareem Hunt and Dez Bryant? PPR

Hunt has been meh lately but he hasn't scored since week 3 so I feel like positive regression is coming.

My RB's: Devonta Freeman, Jerick McKinnon, Alfred Morris, Ty Montgomery
My WR's: Doug Baldwin, Emmanuel Sanders, Robby Anderson, Jamison Crowder, Josh Doctson

Edit: Just got an offer of Thielen & Ingram for Brown that's intriguing

Back
Top Bottom