2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Robert Woods is due out for a "few weeks". Does that end his fantasy season?

What do you guys think about my Antonio Brown for Kareem Hunt and Dez Bryant? PPR

Hunt has been meh lately but he hasn't scored since week 3 so I feel like positive regression is coming.

My RB's: Devonta Freeman, Jerick McKinnon, Alfred Morris, Ty Montgomery
My WR's: Doug Baldwin, Emmanuel Sanders, Robby Anderson, Jamison Crowder, Josh Doctson

Edit: Just got an offer of Thielen & Ingram for Brown that's intriguing

Give me Thielen and Ingram over that other offer. You should probably take that before it's too late.

Give me Thielen and Ingram over that other offer. You should probably take that before it's too late.

He's kinda getting cold feet :lol:

If he backs out I'm gonna take Hunt & Dez. Hunt has 3 home games during the fantasy playoffs & is long overdue for a few TD's

Ya guys like Goff vs the Saints (now no Woods), or should I consider Rivers vs Dallas on Thanksgiving?

If he backs out I'm gonna take Hunt & Dez. Hunt has 3 home games during the fantasy playoffs & is long overdue for a few TD's

I'm growing impatient with Hunt man, but I'm also being stubborn and don't think I can bench him :lol: .

Last edited:

I have absolutely zero faith in Hunt and it has nothing to do with him. You saw what he did to start the year, he’s very good.

His coach is a moron and you can see by how Hunt won’t even get any carries and trying to dumb *** weird idiotic plays.

If Andy Reid got fired tomorrow, Hunt would average 20pts a game for the next 5 weeks

The guy on the right knocked himself out of playoff contention by playing Yeldon over Fornette :lol:
d1d7cdcb-8172-4e7d-8274-7cc2f15dc9c2

YHY9tzs.png

Ingram/Theilen owner backed out :rolleyes

Gonna be getting Hunt, Bryant, & Perine for Brown & Crowder after waivers clear on Wednesday.

Which trades do yall like:

Zeke + Evans/Funchess + Williams for Cam/Russ + Gurley
Zeke for Alex Smith
Zeke + Funchess for Nuk

If it matters here's my current roster:
Mariota Rivers
Ingram, Coleman, Lewis, Morris, Zeke, Williams
Evans, Baldwin, Funchess, Goodwin
Engram
Jags
Elliott

Anybody? Edited the original a bit

Russ/Cam owner has Gurley & Hunt though rest of team is meh, those 3 have carried the team

Smith owner has Dak, Powell Thompson and Riddick

8-3 in both my leagues. Had the worst week of the year in one of my leagues and the best week of the year in my other league.

Should I trade my Evan engram + Jamaal Williams for golden Tate?

WR: Hopkins, Julio, brown, diggs, Westbrook, Davis, gordon

Rb: kamara, McKinnon, mixon, David Johnson

Te: ertz

Don’t really see the need for Tate. Could possibly make me overthink things too

Should I trade my Evan engram + Jamaal Williams for golden Tate?

WR: Hopkins, Julio, brown, diggs, Westbrook, Davis, gordon

Rb: kamara, McKinnon, mixon, David Johnson

Te: ertz

Don’t really see the need for Tate. Could possibly make me overthink things too

No unless youre planning to trade 1 of Nuk, AB, Julio, or Diggs to improve your RB

Ben, Ingram, L. Murray, and Keenan went off and keeping my playoff hopes alive. Started 0-6 now at 4-7 and only 1 game out of the final playoff spot. Need to win these next 2 and put up points to get the edge in the tie breaker.

My Tyreek Hill for Drew Brees, Crab, and Doug Martin?

Leaning towards no cause I feel like Tyreek is gonna feast this week against Buffalo

Leading the league in points scored but sitting at 4-7 on the outside looking in. I don't control my own playoff destiny :smh:. Has to be my unluckiest team ever.

Screen Shot 2017-11-21 at 11.08.48 AM.png

Back
Top Bottom