2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Yeah dude. I'm nervous that at least 4 or 5 of us in my league (myself included) know about Hunt and take him fairly early. I'd love him late, maybe even in the middle somewhere, but not too early. When's the right time I should look to take him?

I'm going to reach for him legitimately pretty early. In my two keeper league I might take him with like my 4th or 5th pick...so basically 6th-7th round. I want him, Doug Martin and Cook.

I'm going to reach for him legitimately pretty early. In my two keeper league I might take him with like my 4th or 5th pick...so basically 6th-7th round. I want him, Doug Martin and Cook.

4th round? That seems extremely steep. I know he has had a good preseason but its going to take Ware being terrible in the regular season for him to get the lion share of the carries.

What two guys would you rather have out of Jonathan Stewart, Devante Parker, and Kareem Hunt?

Hunt and Parker. Would rather just stay away from Stewart. The other two could have big years.

Stewart may get the majority of goal line looks. I've had him in the past but he was frustrating to start week in and week out. I'm staying away from him if I can afford to.

1st pick in a 12 team league standard on Monday night: I went David Johnson
1st pick in a 14 team league DRAFTING THIS SUNDAY .5 PPR : Do I go DJ again or take Lev Bell?

Should I have multiple shares of DJ or should I go with both of them and go from there

In my two keeper 0.5 PPR league with Brady and Dez as my keepers would you guys trade both Brady and Dez (or one of the two and my top 6 pick) for David Johnson?

If I gave up my top 6 pick then we're talking Gurley/Ajayi/Marshawn/Gronk/Fournette/Hopkins/Alshon...so one of them plus Brady or Dez.

I'd be behind everybody else with only two players after basically three rounds but I'd have David Johnson and either Brady, Dez or one of those people I listed as the best available with my top 6 pick to start my team off.

In my two keeper 0.5 PPR league with Brady and Dez as my keepers would you guys trade both Brady and Dez (or one of the two and my top 6 pick) for David Johnson?

If I gave up my top 6 pick then we're talking Gurley/Ajayi/Marshawn/Gronk/Fournette/Hopkins/Alshon...so one of them plus Brady or Dez.

I'd be behind everybody else with only two players after basically three rounds but I'd have David Johnson and either Brady, Dez or one of those people I listed as the best available with my top 6 pick to start my team off.

Do it. The upgrade from dez to DJ is huge. TBH you can find decent value in a QB mid to late roun

If you can swing Brady and that pick do it. Do it now.

Do it. The upgrade from dez to DJ is huge. TBH you can find decent value in a QB mid to late roun

If you can swing Brady and that pick do it. Do it now.

So do it for Brady and my top 6 pick instead of Dez and the top 6 pick?

Personally I would. PPR so I'd even value QB a bit lower.

Yeah and it's only 4 points or whatever per TD. So QB's aren't worth as much.

If he said he was only willing to do it for Dez and my top 6 pick would you still do it? His other keeper beside David Johnson is Golden Tate so this is one reason why he might consider trading DJ so he'd have Brady or Dez, two picks in the top 6 and Tate to start his team off with

Expectations for Woodhead??

I'd like to say he has a chance to put up numbers in PPR but that offense is so bad and I don't even know when Flacco will be back...so I'd probably rather stay away from him

My boy that's in camp with the Chargers is telling me to draft Hunter Henry this year :lol: he's actually a TE himself so he's around him all the time

How early has Marty Bennett been getting drafted? He should have a great year right? I got the first pick and want to maybe draft him last of 4th round or first of 5th round...

10 team league... will he still be there or is that too early?

Expectations for Woodhead??

Depends on what type of league you are in. I have one 10 team league where someone was autodrafted at like 59. After the draft the guy dropped him and he has yet to be scooped up.

Drafting in the 11th slot :smh:

Barring some miracle of someone dropping, I'm thinking of going back-to-back at RB with Melvin Gordon and Jay Ajayi. Then when I come back around I'm goin to take a QB in the 3rd with Rodgers/Brady/Brees.

Might even take Lynch in the 4th to be my flex.

these bye weeks are killing me man, a lot of guys i want have similar bye weeks

Back
Top Bottom