2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Anyone benching Kareem Hunt this week?

I am. Playing Gordon/L.Murray .. got no time for BS im facing what looks like will be opponent in the championship (if all plays out right).

Lewis
Lynch
Collins
L. Murray

Which one do i leave out?

Collins

I could replace Hunt with Tyreek Hill, Alfred Morris, or darkwa.... not sure how I feel about those options.

Darkwa if you do

Is it PPR? I'm benching Marvin for McKinnon this week. Game flow will favor McKinnon over Murray this week at the Falcons and it's in McKinnon's hometown. I read some quotes from him saying he has a **** ton of family that'll be at the game and he wants to put on a show for them. I buy into those narratives from time to time and they seem to work :lol:

Why would the game flow favor McKinnon in ATL. DougMartin was running all over us to start the game last week. Yall just dont have much of an offense and got down which lead to Quizz and Barber getting involved. And everyone knows how ATL rolls in the 2nd half of games :lol:

Vikes offense will do well, especially if we have to play without Trufant and Poole and Alford is banged up too.

Murray gonna get some good work in

Got Ravens but im debating rolling with the Skins vs Dallas. Somebody got Chargers before me, i was last in priority

Got Chargers defense off waivers :pimp: hope they keep posting Jags D numbers these next few weeks

Anybody playing the Raiders defense? :lol:

I grabbed them this morning. I know what Geno is all about :lol: .

I want to grab Packers D/ST now as well for Week 14 (vs Browns). Can I drop Kelvin for them, or wait and see if I can just grab them next week? Is KB realistically due back?

Hope raiders defense can lay the smack down on the Geno

Contemplating on playing Winston over Dak. I got #1 secured. Still wanna win either way

Freeman cleared concussion protocol and back at practice too.....hmmmm. Do I consider running him this week? Ingram/Gordon are my other 2 RBs

David Johnson should have been dropped. Each team in my leagues though still have him.

Yeah i saw GB has Cleveland next week but i aint risking that and idk about Raiders either. Geno might pull a 2015 Osweiler for 5 games

Yeah i saw GB has Cleveland next week but i aint risking that and idk about Raiders either. Geno might pull a 2015 Osweiler for 5 games

Risking what? Grabbing GB or dropping Kelvin right now for them?

I already grabbed Oakland. I know what Geno is capable of but that offense is trash. I can't see him having a world-beater of a day.

Geno might pull a 2015 Osweiler for 5 games
This is what intrigues me about this switch. Especially since I have Shepard. I have no clue what to do with him now, lol

If Woods is out again, I will probably just run Kupp again instead of Shepard. I also grabbed Gordon off waivers too but I still have Coleman chilling too. No way in hell I should have 2 Cleveland WRs on my team like I do :rofl:

Risking what? Grabbing GB or dropping Kelvin right now for them?

I already grabbed Oakland. I know what Geno is capable of but that offense is trash. I can't see him having a world-beater of a day.

Risking GB

World Beater nah but decent enough that they can be effective run/pass that Oak would finish with like 7 points, possibly.

Dropped Bengals D and picked up Chargers....

Should I be worried about the match up with the Browns?

Corey Coleman/Josh Gordon duo gonna light up the Bolts or nah?

Dropped Bengals D and picked up Chargers....

Should I be worried about the match up with the Browns?

Corey Coleman/Josh Gordon duo gonna light up the Bolts or nah?

You should be good. We have a competent secondary but I'm mostly worried about Gordon. Casey Hayward should get the assignment but nobody's seen Gordon play in years. :lol:

Chargers defense is too hot right now to be a bust against the Browns...but next week I would not count on Packers defense vs Browns. Game is in Cleveland, Packers defense sucks and Josh Gordon and Coleman should roast that secondary.

Chargers defense is too hot right now to be a bust against the Browns...but next week I would not count on Packers defense vs Browns. Game is in Cleveland, Packers defense sucks and Josh Gordon and Coleman should roast that secondary.

Packers D is that bad? I was ready to grab them but now ya guys got me second-guessing.

Back
Top Bottom