2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Hunt was drafted in the 9th round in my league, we drafted early a couple weeks ago.

That kind of injury that now makes your late round pick into a lottery player is the type of breaks you need to win a league . Or being the first to find a goldmine off the waivers.

Salty that I draft Kareem now in the later rounds :lol:

Just drafted .5 ppr

AJ Green
Cooks
Nuk
Kelce
Coleman
Mixon
D Henry
Mariota
Duke
Zay
Jamaal Williams
Taylor Gabriel
Rex
Prater
Bills

Last edited:
is 6 bye week like the bye week for all decent players wth!

Think I have like 4 starters on a bye week 9 :lol:

I don't pay attention to bye weeks tho. Chances are by week 6 your team will look very different. If it doesn't, I'd rather lose all my guys for 1 week than lose a key guy every week.

got an auction draft tomorrow.. never done one before. any tips?

Do one or the other...

Go all in on 2 maybe 3 of the top players... Ex: AB, Bell, and Mike Evans.

Or sit and wait as there will be A ton of value. When you find your player, you might have to pay a couple dollars more but it will overall be cheaper. You also put false players up, example I have no intention of drafting Allen Robinson and others but I know people will blow $10 to $15 on hype alone. Keep throwing the bait out there.

My draft from auction (ppr), I tend to wait and let people blow their wad:

Screenshot_20170828-205630.png

Screenshot_20170828-205643.png

Screenshot_20170828-205649.png

Ameer Abdullah is a guy I'm targeting in every one of my drafts. Never missed a game because of injury in his entire life before last season. Looked prime for a HUGE breakout before he went down last year. Explosive as hell, only 23 years old, the Lions have upgraded their OL and they're going to look to play somewhat of a ball control type of offense in order to hide their defense IMO. He's a huge value pick where he's being drafted and I think he's a for sure top 10 fantasy RB this year if he stays healthy all year.

Woowwww... fell asleep yesterday's draft.... started at 4 pm... woke up at 430 pm.... **** me....

Am I screwed? Lol

12 man PPR btw

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170828-213802.png
    Screenshot_20170828-213802.png
    292.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20170828-213808.png
    Screenshot_20170828-213808.png
    262.4 KB · Views: 22
Ameer Abdullah is a guy I'm targeting in every one of my drafts. Never missed a game because of injury in his entire life before last season. Looked prime for a HUGE breakout before he went down last year. Explosive as hell, only 23 years old, the Lions have upgraded their OL and they're going to look to play somewhat of a ball control type of offense in order to hide their defense IMO. He's a huge value pick where he's being drafted and I think he's a for sure top 10 fantasy RB this year if he stays healthy all year.

Never rely on a Nebraska Cornhusker running back. No matter how good they were in college, they never pan out. Take it from me, I'm from Nebraska.

Never rely on a Nebraska Cornhusker running back. No matter how good they were in college, they never pan out. Take it from me, I'm from Nebraska.

I'm not judging anything off of his college stats or highlights...judging strictly off the eye test of what I've seen from him in the NFL and the opportunity that he has this year as well as the improved OL. Theo Riddick is strictly a pass catcher, basically a WR. Abdullah is going to get as many carries as he can handle this year and he's really good in the receiving game as well.

Whats your guys opinions on Tyreek Hill? Got him in one of my leagues but kinda sketchin having him as my WR2. Got Corey Coleman, DJax, and Decker on my bench if need be.

Whats your guys opinions on Tyreek Hill? Got him in one of my leagues but kinda sketchin having him as my WR2. Got Corey Coleman, DJax, and Decker on my bench if need be.

He has upside, but a unreliable QB and a small sample size from last year, isn't enough for me to draft him too high.

Got him as my WR2 as well...dude was the #4 WR in fantasy from Week 8 on last year. With Maclin gone they have no choice but to feed him the ball in as many ways as possible every game. I hope he goes the **** off next Thursday night.

Do one or the other...

Go all in on 2 maybe 3 of the top players... Ex: AB, Bell, and Mike Evans.

Or sit and wait as there will be A ton of value. When you find your player, you might have to pay a couple dollars more but it will overall be cheaper. You also put false players up, example I have no intention of drafting Allen Robinson and others but I know people will blow $10 to $15 on hype alone. Keep throwing the bait out there.

My draft from auction (ppr), I tend to wait and let people blow their wad:

thanks boss.. leaning towards going top heavy. will grind on waivers and trades after the draft to fill out my roster

seems like chiefs trying to convert him to a #1 receiver... but i think he's better off as a gadget player. i was at the seahawks game last friday against the chiefs and hill had like 3-4 drops

I got Hunt in the 7th in my PPR on Saturday right after the Ware injury and knew he was going to be out for the season. I honestly am trying to flip him now for a top RB and throw in a solid WR.

I got Hunt in the 7th in my PPR on Saturday right after the Ware injury and knew he was going to be out for the season. I honestly am trying to flip him now for a top RB and throw in a solid WR.

Who are your other RBs? I think I wanna keep Hunt but if I was able to flip him :emoji_thinking:

What RB are you looking to flip him for? I'd keep him honestly. Don't just trade him for a bigger name...look at the talent and the situation that Hunt finds himself in. The Chiefs offense has always been built on the running game and a lot of dump passes to their RB.

Back
Top Bottom