2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

I had the 7 in 12 and everyone after me literally went RB so it screwed me.

Woodhead, AP, Hunt, and Stewart. Trying to package Keenan Allen ( who is my flex) and Hunt for a prime #1 like Melvin Gordon

I'm also sitting on Mariota and Luck and will trade one of them.

Don't know if you will find any Luck takers but try to move him. I'm rolling with MM8 & Dalton.

Got him as my WR2 as well...dude was the #4 WR in fantasy from Week 8 on last year. With Maclin gone they have no choice but to feed him the ball in as many ways as possible every game. I hope he goes the **** off next Thursday night.
hes my WR3 right now with sammy watkins playing my flex :sick:. WR were going off the board quick so i was kind of bummed i took gronk in the 3rd and got stuck with hill in the 4th

My draft from last week is looking mighty sexy.

IMG_0964.PNG
IMG_0965.PNG

IMG_0358.PNG

And Kupp as my 15th pick

$300 League 12 teams total $5 waiver Pick up. I had 8th pick not sure how to feel.

Drafted last night and I don't know if I like my team. Had the 11th pick. Should I pick up Charcandrick West

Capture.JPG

I might just stream whichever defense is playing the Jets all season. I drafted Vikings D/ST but they play the Saints the first week, at Steelers, vs Bucs then vs Lions. I don't like any of those matchups til they play the Bears in Week 5.

If Nuk can return to form I really like my team. If not I'm gonna need to locate a consistent flex. Hopefully mixon runs with that job.

If Nuk can return to form I really like my team. If not I'm gonna need to locate a consistent flex. Hopefully mixon runs with that job.

Mixon could legit be the next David Johnson/LeVeon Bell but it probably won't happen til Hill gets an injury that forces him to miss time. Marvin Lewis loves that guy and refuses to put him on the bench no matter how mediocre he is. Gio is still going to get some work too. I wouldn't feel too comfortable starting Mixon til I see how they're going to use him in their first game or two.

Is McCaffrey going to be good?

I totally forgot about my draft and did it with zero research. Not feeling too hot about it.

One of my leagues only allows 15 pickups all year so unfortunately steaming D/ST isn't an option :smh:. I wanna just grab KC but I can't stomach that 11th round price.

Is McCaffrey going to be good?

I totally forgot about my draft and did it with zero research. Not feeling too hot about it.

For sure especially in PPR leagues. Nobody knows really til next week what the playing time distribution between him and Stewart is going to be though.

Check your PM

My RB's are Demarco, Lynch, J. Stewart. L. Blount.
On the board is Woodhead, T. Rawls and J. Hill

Should I swap for whats left?

Stewart's production has never been predicated on receptions, so McCaffery is likely to be stealing production away from other RBs and even WRs than Stewart.

Marlon Mack looks like a gadget type of player to me. Too small to be a three down back IMO.

Howard and Hunt should be every week starters for you but I'd definitely add another for depth

Oh they are 100%. I'm just looking at my bench and was thinking about adding another RB while I have the open roster spot. My WRs are AJ, Kelvin, D Jax, Shepard, Lockett & Robby Anderson.

Burkhead? Sims?

Back
Top Bottom