2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Held my BIG league draft tonight.

12 teams, CBS:

IMG_3430.jpg
IMG_3431.jpg

Bench has Sammy Watkins, Mixon, Brandon Marshall, Ebron and John Brown

Feeling okay about this year. Wish I hadn't been booted out of the draft and picked up Joe Mixon with like the 32nd pick but whatever

:nthat:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.38.27 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 11.38.27 PM.png
    351.7 KB · Views: 5
:lol:

I have a guy trying to trade/unload his players already.

TY and Luck already on the block.
Got another add dropping like crazy and not one game has been played.

I, too, like to watch the world burn.

Thank god I stayed away from drafting any Colts. TY got drafted early as hell in my main league.

Thank god I stayed away from drafting any Colts. TY got drafted early as hell in my main league.

Mine too.

I told him I'd trade Beasley or Thielen for Luck. I have Mariota and the wire is dryyyyyy... wouldn't mind late in the year depth. Just in case. And I'm loaded at WR, don't need either. If I can finesse I'll be happy.

Just had my auction draft. Long time running league 12 teams with keepers, and I kept OBJ and Jordan Howard. Everyone gets $200 to start the auction, and you can pay $10 more than you paid the previous year to keep up to three players.

QB: Jameis
WR: Julio Jones
WR: Odell Beckham Jr
RB: Jordan Howard
RB: CJ Anderson
TE: Martellus Bennet
Flex: Kelvin Benjamin
K: Zurlein
Def: Pitt
Bench:
Stafford
Maclin
James White
T West

In my league... 12 man ppr.... a lot of activity already today lmfao

Someone dropped Hauschka for Lutz

Someone dropped Maclin (someone dropped Woodhead already yesterday) for Woodhead

Someone dropped Cooper Kupp for LaFell

Someone dropped Cameron Brate the gr8 LaFell

All was done today through the waiver wire LOL

Finally I snagged Marlon Mack from free agency and dropped old and tired Gates... hope I made the right move (I have Jimmy Graham).

Mine too.

I told him I'd trade Beasley or Thielen for Luck. I have Mariota and the wire is dryyyyyy... wouldn't mind late in the year depth. Just in case. And I'm loaded at WR, don't need either. If I can finesse I'll be happy.

So are we really thinking Luck is gonna be out THAT long?

I had my draft Sunday night. Here is my squad.

12 Team PPR .5 Point

#9th pick

QB: Aaron Rodgers + Jameis Winston

RB: Jay Ajayi, Mike Gillislee, Darren McFadden, Thomas Rawls, Samaje Perine

WR: Jordy Nelson, Martavis Bryant, Tyrell Williams, Kevin White

TE: Travis Kelce

D/ST: Seattle

K: Stephen Gostkowski

How did I do? Any help is appreciated...

IMG_0560.PNG
IMG_0559.PNG

Another draft completed 12 team ppr and I had the 2nd pick. Imo this is probably the best team I ever drafted. If I don't win it all... :smh:

So are we really thinking Luck is gonna be out THAT long?

I do. I think he comes back mid season. To be honest, that team is awful. Why rush him?

I also dropped Kupp, someone dropped Garcon and I picked him up. Kupp was like my 8th WR.

New here guys, love the thread, found it the other night while starting my PPR slow draft

We are in a league in which you start 4 total WR/RB and have a choice of starting 1/3, 2/2, 3/1 so in a PPR I usually employ 3 WR unless I get lucky with a flier

This year I decided to switch it up since I have never won my league and it has been in existence for 10 years.

At my 3/4 pick I wanted to try to get 2 RB that could each catch 50 passes this year, so I got Cook and Montgomery. In years pas I would wait until round 5-6 but not this year. I think TY is gonna be HUGE.

The Cook owners SHOULD NOT worry about Lat Murray, Cook will have 20 touches, no doubt about it.

My PPR slow draft so far (picking from the 12th spot, off 12 owners)

QB
RB Ty Montgomery
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Michael Thomas
WR Kelvin Benjamin
Flex Dalvin Cook
K
DST

Bench (6) Ameer Abdullah

I do. I think he comes back mid season. To be honest, that team is awful. Why rush him?

I also dropped Kupp, someone dropped Garcon and I picked him up. Kupp was like my 8th WR.

Wow. I think Garçon is going to have a really good year.

New here guys, love the thread, found it the other night while starting my PPR slow draft

We are in a league in which you start 4 total WR/RB and have a choice of starting 1/3, 2/2, 3/1 so in a PPR I usually employ 3 WR unless I get lucky with a flier

This year I decided to switch it up since I have never won my league and it has been in existence for 10 years.

At my 3/4 pick I wanted to try to get 2 RB that could each catch 50 passes this year, so I got Cook and Montgomery. In years pas I would wait until round 5-6 but not this year. I think TY is gonna be HUGE.

The Cook owners SHOULD NOT worry about Lat Murray, Cook will have 20 touches, no doubt about it.

My PPR slow draft so far (picking from the 12th spot, off 12 owners)

QB
RB Ty Montgomery
WR Jordy Nelson
WR Michael Thomas
WR Kelvin Benjamin
Flex Dalvin Cook
K
DST

Bench (6) Ameer Abdullah
How are you doing the slow draft? Email? I've always wanted to do one :lol:. How long has it been going for?

I'm not a huge fan of Evans either. I'd rather have mostly any other receiver in the area that he's being drafted. He needed 170 targets (most in the league) and 12 TDs to put up an overall WR3 finish. He won't see that many targets this year and TDs can be finicky (Evans only put up 5 two years ago. Megatron had five seasons under 10 TDs in his 9 year career [four if you exclude his rookie year]). Evans has a pretty solid floor, but the ceiling isn't there imo.

I'm not a huge fan of Evans either. I'd rather have mostly any other receiver in the area that he's being drafted. He needed 170 targets (most in the league) and 12 TDs to put up an overall WR3 finish. He won't see that many targets this year and TDs can be finicky (Evans only put up 5 two years ago. Megatron had five seasons under 10 TDs in his 9 year career [four if you exclude his rookie year]). Evans has a pretty solid floor, but the ceiling isn't there imo.

Agreed, I think when you factor in the amount of competition that the Bucs have added for targets between Desean, Sims, Howard, and Godwin I think he is going to get a quite a few less targets. I'd almost rather roll the dice on Dez in the late teens.

You dudes are crazy for passing on Mike Evans. Jameis will feed that man the ball even if there's 4 people covering him. OJ is gonna be mainly a blocker this year while Brate is the main receiving TE. Godwin and Humphries will split time in that third WR role. D-Jax will help open up the field for Mike.

You dudes are crazy for passing on Mike Evans. Jameis will feed that man the ball even if there's 4 people covering him. OJ is gonna be mainly a blocker this year while Brate is the main receiving TE. Godwin and Humphries will split time in that third WR role. D-Jax will help open up the field for Mike.

Like I said, I just traded for him, but I'm not taking him at number 7. I have serious doubts about his ability to replicate what he did last year. He is definitely going to be a top 10 receiver though. Hope im wrong though because that helps me out:D

Back
Top Bottom