2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Matt Bryant or Wil Lutz as my kicker this year? Both have only 5 games not played in a dome all year.

I think we're voting draft day (this Sunday) in getting rid of kickers

Anyone else play without kickers?

I think we're voting draft day (this Sunday) in getting rid of kickers

Anyone else play without kickers?
One of my leagues voted to drop the D/ST this year. I wish it was kickers. 90% of them are random as hell with their scoring :rolleyes.

Same can be said go defense but I stream anyways and this thread helped me last year, did some great weekly pick ups

I sucked last year and my kicker was the bright spot early in the season even though I was on like a 6 game losing streak :lol:

Vinatari :pimp:

crowder, diggs or snead ?

PPR

I don't like Diggs move to the outside this year. Bradford refuses to throw the ball down the field most of the time so most of Diggs opportunities are going to go to Cook, Thielen and Rudolph. If you're doing a draft then Garcon is available around those guys usually and I'd grab him if available.

Quick question: My team is "D-Harv" #11 on the board. I have an opportunity to trade Doug Baldwin and Emmanuel Sanders for Demarco Murray & Duke Johnson.

We only start 1 RB, but my receiving core would be Martavius Bryant, Keenan Allen, Jamison Crowder while having Zeke as my starter and Murray as a potential flex.

Would you do this deal? I feel like Doug Baldwin might kill this season.

I could ride Gore for 3 weeks then Doug Martin for 3 more until Zeke returns.

I also have an Emmanuel Sanders for Theo on the table.

Attachments

• 1C705476-.jpg
    1C705476-.jpg
    671.4 KB · Views: 9
Thoughts on my RB core:

Todd Gurley
Ty Montgomery
Terrance West
Samaje Perine
Gio Bernard

My vision heading into the draft was McCaffrey, Hunt, Martin (awesome value where he's going) handcuff him with Quizz Rodgers. Both McCaffrey and Hunt went right before I picked in consecutive rounds. Love Gurley to bounce back this year, not convinced with Montgomery though. Plus they both have the same bye week...should I move forward with confidence or make a move?

Crowder was eating last year, and IMO, WILL continue to feast this year with the lost of 2 1,000 yard receivers.

I feel the same way. I'm not convinced that a player who has been playing WR for his second year and has no chemistry with Cousins is going to get more work. It also sounds like the are not impressed by Doctson at all.

Is anyone here high on McCaffrey and why?

One of my leagues voted to drop the D/ST this year. I wish it was kickers. 90% of them are random as hell with their scoring :rolleyes.

I think Matt Bryant scored like 20 points in the championship game against me last season :stoneface:

Would y'all just completely remove the kicker position or replace it with something else? I've been thinking about doing this for my league.

10 team 1 qb 2 rb league. Currently have Mariota + Luck at QB, DFreeman and Fournette as my top 2 RBs.

Deal Luck + Fournette for JHoward and Stafford (or Dak)? Or stay put.

Crowder was eating last year, and IMO, WILL continue to feast this year with the lost of 2 1,000 yard receivers.
I'm also big on Crowder and he's one of my keepers. I'm confident he'll break 1000 rec yards this season but I don't see him matching the 7/8 TDs from last year.

Sidenote: I might drop out of my big money league after this season. Commish keeps changing the rules and its getting to be too much. I was ok with going from DST to 1 IDP to now 3 IDPs but he eventually wants to have full 11 IDPs. Keepers have increased from 1 to 3 this year which will imcrease to 5 next year. And now we have 3 flex spots too (1 RB, 1 WR, and 3 Flex) which I'm on the fence about.

It's a 12 team dynasty auction ppr league with other performance bonuses on top of it (e.g., bonus 5 pts for 400 yrd passing game). Its competitive and I finally made the playoffs after 3 years in. But man is it getting to be a lot....

Back
Top Bottom