2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

standard league, who would you draft if they were available.. Jordy, AJ Green or Melvin Gordon?

Last edited:
Had the 2nd pick in this 10 team ppr league, thoughts? Got two more drafts this week that are gonna be 12 teams

upload_2017-8-30_14-9-48.png

I think Matt Bryant scored like 20 points in the championship game against me last season :stoneface:

Would y'all just completely remove the kicker position or replace it with something else? I've been thinking about doing this for my league.
In that league we added another FLEX slot.

Would anyone do a trade of my Kareem Hunt and my Devante Parker for his Dez and Mike Gillislee

My Current RBs are:

Leveon, Hunt, Stewart, Crowell, Mark Ingram

My Current WRs are:

Michael Thomas, Mike Evans (trade magic), tyreke hill, devante parker, jamison crowder

Quick question: My team is "D-Harv" #11 on the board. I have an opportunity to trade Doug Baldwin and Emmanuel Sanders for Demarco Murray & Duke Johnson.

We only start 1 RB, but my receiving core would be Martavius Bryant, Keenan Allen, Jamison Crowder while having Zeke as my starter and Murray as a potential flex.

Would you do this deal? I feel like Doug Baldwin might kill this season.

I could ride Gore for 3 weeks then Doug Martin for 3 more until Zeke returns.

I also have an Emmanuel Sanders for Theo on the table.

anyone???

Would anyone do a trade of my Kareem Hunt and my Devante Parker for his Dez and Mike Gillislee

My Current RBs are:

Leveon, Hunt, Stewart, Crowell, Mark Ingram

My Current WRs are:

Michael Thomas, Mike Evans (trade magic), tyreke hill, devante parker, jamison crowder
I would keep Hunt and Parker. Both gonna get a lot of looks this season.

anyone???
Stick with Baldwin and Sanders. If you're only required to start one RB then Duke Johnson probably shouldn't even be rostered. So in essence you'd be giving up your guys for Murray. Your suggestion of riding Gore/Martin until Zeke returns works much better than sacrificing two wideouts for what might only be a marginal improvement.

I would keep Hunt and Parker. Both gonna get a lot of looks this season.

Yeah I agree with this. Although Dez and Gillislee could have big years I think you're good sticking with Parker and Hunt who both seem like they're going to be in high volume roles.

Last draft Im in this year. Fun league with friends with no money involved so went with a funky 2 early te strategy

qb: rivers
rb: ingram, doug martin, tev coleman, mcfadden, jamaal williams, my mr irrelevant jamaal charles (lets see if he can magically have a resurrection)
wr: obj, sanders, devante parker, tyrell williams, moncrief
te: GRONK, KELCE

my te and flex will always be set. well see how this plays out

Last draft Im in this year. Fun league with friends with no money involved so went with a funky 2 early te strategy

rb: ingram, doug martin, tev coleman, mcfadden, jamaal williams, my mr irrelevant jamaal charles (lets see if he can magically have a resurrection)

How the hell do you get gronk kelce AND obj?

i currently have j stewart and blount. rex, white, and woodhead are sitting as free agents

demarco and lynch are my other rbs.

Really like this team.

Who do you keep here on a $210 budget.
Tate for $21
Dez for $31
Jimmy Graham for $8
Will Fuller for $6
Sammy Watkins for $12

Already have Freeman as a $14 keeper

Winning consolation in my big money keeper league last season allowed me to select my draft spot so I'm drafting #1 out of 12 teams, snake style.

Here are my keepers, we basically lose the round we drafted them last season.
Devonta freeman (6th round)
Melvin Gordon (7th round)
Jordy Nelson (14th round via trade)

I'm leaning on going WR with the first pick and most likely AB, because going Julio I would have WR/RB combo on the same team, which did not work well for me at all last season. Had Hopkins and miller smh..

Anyways, I just wanted ur guys take on going WR with the #1 and #2 backs on the board, maybe I'm overthinking it but I just need some certainty here, I need to redeem myself after taking the chip the first year and not even making it to winners bracket this past season.. Thanks fellas!

Had my 2nd and final draft last night, 1pt PPR 12-team league and this is what I ended up with:

Should I look to make any improvements or this squad alright for now? Any input would be appreciated!

Andrew Luck
Matt Stafford

Antonio Brown
Amari Cooper
Tyrell Williams
Donte Moncrief

Zeke Elliott
Marshawn Lynch
Mark Ingram
Tevin Coleman
Matt Forte

Hunter Henry