2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Friend of mine is in a keeper and has Beckham and Evans :sick: an actual friend, not me :lol:

My team before the trade.
IMG_0845.PNG

What a dummy :rofl: should have checked the damn player position. Must be a first timer.

Dudes in that league totally set him up for that though. Who starts a god damn auction with a 3rd string TE for the Steelers. That's messed up.

Pretty good for a 14 person league. Anyone on the waiver you can replace Gio with? He'll get touches but over the course of the season I think Mixon & Hill get the majority.

I was offered Mark Ingram and Thomas Rawls for my Carlos Hyde. I was also offered Kennan Allen and Mark Ingram for Carlos Hyde. Should I make one of those trades?

Take that trade and run.

Ingram for Hyde could be a wash (prefer Hyde) but Keenan can be a WR1 if healthy

Antonio Brown wasn't kept and is available to bid on in our auction draft come Wed. I only have $96 out of $200 left to bid after keeper value deducted (Julio/61, Ingram/27, Crowder/16).

Should I go all out on Brown? Likely to go for 60+. We have 3 Flex + 1 RB and 1 WR. All the top tier RBs have been kept so I plan on starting Ingram + 4 WRs. Only having to start 1 RB has really shaken things up.

Crazy how Zeke could potentially be cleared for week 1. My draft is this Sat and I'm contemplating taking him 2nd round if still on the board. Note that I don't know my draft position yet as our commish likes to wait until all members arrive to pick the order (we do a lottery type system where the last place team from previous season has best chance at #1 and so on).

Drafted my main league yesterday, 10 team, PPR, Superflex, 6pt/pass TD, 2 keepers per team. My keepers were Melvin Gordon (6th round) and Tyreek Hill (18th round). I drafted out of the 4 slot. Here's my team.

QB - Russell Wilson (2)
RB1 - Melvin Gordon (6)
RB2 - Todd Gurley (3)
WR1 - Odell Beckham (1)
WR2 - Tyreek Hill (18 )
TE - Jordan Reed (4)
FLEX - Stefon Diggs (5)
SFLEX - Blake Bortles (9)

Bench:
Emmanuel Sanders (7)
Pierre Garcon (8 )
Marvin Jones (10)
Kenny Golladay (13)
Duke Johnson (11)
Gio Bernard (14)
CJ Prosise (12)
D'Onta Foreman (16)
Wendell Smallwood (17)
Jay Cutler (15)

Pretty happy with it. I've never been sniped so much in my life :smh:. Looking back, I probably should've grabbed a QB in the 4th round over Jordan Reed to shore up my Superflex. Hopefully Bortles can regain his top garbage time form :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom