2017 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD VOL. ZERO RB IS STILL KING

Got offered a trade. Leaning towards a hell nah but I'm not trying to react off impulse here :lol:

My: Zeke, Jordy Nelson and Kareem Hunt
His: Leveon Bell, Keenan Allen and CJ Anderson

Got offered a trade. Leaning towards a hell nah but I'm not trying to react off impulse here :lol:

I mean if you really really wanted bell, you could counter with zeke and jordy for bell and Allen, but adding hunt and only getting cj back is OD.
Even that trade I would be hesitant because of Keenan always being hurt and the slight possibility that zeke plays this whole season.

Hell no

IMO of course

Think this is a good trade?

My Leveon Bell, Doug Martin, Jacquizz Rodgers, James Conner, Jamies Winston

For

His Devonta Freeman (I already have Tevin Coleman as a handcuff), Jordan Howard, Philip Rivers

I already got offered a trade.

I'm being offered Samaje Perine and Marqise Lee for Dalvin Cook.

Yay or Nay?

e4630d330c174f4a730e066c69b14cc3.gif

Me & some baseball teammates need at least 1 more for our lesgue. 1 more would make it 8 teams, 3 more for 10.

$50 entry, winner take all (ESPN)
Draft tomorrow (monday) 8PM
Standard Scoring (custom)

Any interested PM me asap. Thanks

I know you said $50 but I instantly thought of this :lol:

Had my big money draft last night. It's the first year we're doing a half PPR/QB FLEX style league so the draft went a lot different than before. We only drafted 10 rounds with the next 5 picks being through FA budget for waivers.

Squad:
QB: Stanford & Bradford
RBs: Jordan Howard, AP, Fat Rob & Jacquizz
WRs: Mike Evans, D-Hop & Kelvin
TEs: Eifert

Passing TDs are 4 and everything else is standard scoring for half PPR.

I like this team a lot. I just need to be smart with how I fill out the rest of the squad with the FA Budget for when our waivers open Wednesday afternoon.

Dunno how I feel about Cin def.

We're a streaming defense.

I think there are very few defenses worth betting on every week though.

Front 7 is solid as any but our backfield is always a question from play to play depending on our D line push.

I'd keep them on your roster though.

12 team ppr auction draft

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 12.00.08 PM.png

think marshawn will be serviceable behind that oakland o-line but desperately need to figure out the RB2 spot... currently looking to trade for abdullah. thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom