12 team ppr auction draft

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 12.00.08 PM.png

full

How you get Odell AND Dez!?!??!

full

How you get Odell AND Dez!?!??!

spent a pretty penny for both

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 12.11.05 PM.png

AJ green ($59) went for more than odell ($58 ) so i don't feel too bad about how much i got him for. Dez i think will have a good year if healthy.. might've overpaid for marshawn but i needed a RB1 and he's never had a line like this in seattle

Wondering how much DJ and Bell went for in your auction then :nerd:

Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 12.16.55 PM.png

Top 4 nominations.. wanted bell or DJ but over $70 was too rich for my blood. i just wanted one of dj/bell/ab/julio/odell/green and managed to grab odell for less than the other 5 players

Is Melvin Gordon worth hand cuffing?? I don't imagine Branden Oliver off an achilles tear dominating in a bell cow type role like Gordon :lol:

Yes but I found Melvins last year VERY fluky
I have my red flags on him too, but the offense and the role he is entrenched in has me committed

Only handcuffs worth owning are Tevin Coleman & Derrick Henry IMO
Agree with this sentiment. Not a huge fan of handcuffing unless they are players who have immense upside and can step in to a similar role as the incumbent

Yes but I found Melvins last year VERY fluky

Extremely fluky. Dude was scoring almost all his damn points on goal line TD's. The OL is still terrible but he's fast enough to break a big one if he actually gets a hole and the offense should be good this year with Keenan back so I think he'll still be good option but not elite option like last year's point total would suggest.

Melvin only scored below 13 points in standard twice last year (and that was 8 and 9). To me that's pretty consistent.

I do 100% agree that he will be in for TD regression, but with the upgrades on the line and offensive weapons I think his yardage and ypc will improve.

In the tier he's being drafted, I think he's a safe option because of the offense he is in.

I'm the type to value a RB1 over any other position when it comes to fantasy, if you think Gordon can get you 13-15 pts a week in standard leagues you jump on that.

Again, my main question was whether or not if owning Melvin Gordon is worth rostering his handcuff as well :lol:

I think most of us are aware of the pros and cons when it comes to having Gordon on our teams.

Again, my main question was whether or not if owning Melvin Gordon is worth rostering his handcuff as well :lol:

I think most of us are aware of the pros and cons when it comes to having Gordon on our teams.
For me it would depend on how deep your league is and who'd you be dropping. 12 man or higher, I would probably.

He's not a must own, but if you are dropping someone you're not high on, Oliver would be very beneficial in the case of melvin going down. You'd still have a solid rb2 to put in his place.

10 team standard league. i had 9th pick so i went zero-rb and did not take an RB til 7th rd unfortunately so my RB's are definitely shaky. what do you guys think?

Attachments

• standard.png
    standard.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 16
Only handcuffs worth owning are Tevin Coleman & Derrick Henry IMO

Add Darren McFadden, Quizz Rodgers and Jamaal Charles to that short list.

Personally if I took Ty Montgomery, I'd have Jamaal Williams on my bench.

Also speaking today Reid said the KC backfield will start a RBBC, so Charcandrick West is worth a flier.

Would heads be down for a 12-14 team Niketalk league with a $100-$200 buy in?

I'm thinking ESPN (or Yahoo depending on people's preference).

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/D-ST

7 bench slots and an IR slot.

.5 PPR, Fractional scoring, rolling waivers.

Probably too late to get something started but lmk if y'all are down and I'll fire up a league.

FOR ALL MY EZEKIEL OWNERS!!!!! .....I'm a bell/Ezekiel/mccaffrey owner...... if no decision is made by 4pm tomorrow. Ezekiel will be a go for week one!!!!!!!! LETS GO

Would heads be down for a 12-14 team Niketalk league with a $100-$200 buy in?

I'm thinking ESPN (or Yahoo depending on people's preference).

QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/WR/TE/FLEX/K/D-ST

7 bench slots and an IR slot.

.5 PPR, Fractional scoring, rolling waivers.

Probably too late to get something started but lmk if y'all are down and I'll fire up a league.

I'm down for a $40-$50 league.

Back
Top Bottom