2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
that beal one looks intentional to me.

he extended his leg od just to get under his foot.

That's definitely not a natural motion when contesting a shot.

Dude looks like he's making the jumpman pose. He starts off going straight and extends his leg when landing. That's pretty blatant.

Hope Kieff spits in his face tonight. 

oh you want son to get that 10 game suspension and assault charge huh?

I think the NBA prefers Kieff be in even if he does some dumb shhh

:nerd:

to be fair..who hasnt folded to kobe at one point or another? :smokin. You should stop rooting for errbody.
rockets would have won everything if they won that game 7

rockets would have won everything if they won that game 7

Man we weren't winning that game 7or the chip that season.

i mean, that tall chinese guy getting hurt didn't exactly help. would hardly call it "folding"

That was just the lakers toying with us back then.They really destroyed us that game 7

Wizards should just dress Marcus Morris....have him out there w/ heavy tape on his ankle. Problem solved.

That was just the lakers toying with us back then.They really destroyed us that game 7

I'm hazy, but weren't Yao, TMac, and Mutombo all injured? There was no way they were winning with guys falling apart one by one, which sucks cause after a wild 7 game series, Denver put up a laughable pathetic performance and basically let LA walk to the finals

I'm hazy, but weren't Yao, TMac, and Mutombo all injured? There was no way they were winning with guys falling apart one by one, which sucks cause after a wild 7 game series, Denver put up a laughable pathetic performance and basically let LA walk to the finals
That was the thing rockets were giving lakers hell with ron artest

Aaron brooks channeled his inner Allen iverson. AB was my favorite player, damn shame what Ginobli did to him. I hate Ginobli to this day!

Last edited:
Yep.  Yao got injured in game 1.  He was having a hell of a playoffs too.  

It's criminal how short Yaos greatness was. He was literally unstoppable for a very short period of time. Should have gone down as one of the greatest ever

Untitled-1.png

2009 game 7 starting lineup for the rockets
Aaron Brooks
Ron Artest
Shane Battier
Louis Scola
Chuck Hayes

"Folded" to Kobe. Even though Kobe stunk that game. They folded to Gasol, Ariza and Bynum

2009 game 7 starting lineup for the rockets
Aaron Brooks
Ron Artest
Shane Battier
Louis Scola
Chuck Hayes

"Folded" to Kobe. Even though Kobe stunk that game. They folded to Gasol, Ariza and Bynum

33, 6 and 3 with 2 steals and 3 blocks and 0 turnovers and went 4/6 from 3.
Dude "stunk"

Last edited:

Denver was a ultra clutch Kobe performance away from going back to Staples up 3-1. Denver gave them work

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom