2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a fan of Blount's fit in that Eagles offense. They need a quicker, more decisive dude in there that Blount needs to be the complement to. One of the young guys is going to have to step up or Sproles is going to need to play a lot again.

If it's not Smallwood, the guy isn't on our roster.. I could see us using kendricks to try and get a back from somewhere

Hopefully saints look to move Ingram

IMG_5517.JPG

One of the Bucs beat writers was saying it was clear to him through each day of joint practice that Bortles was the third best QB on the roster.

Whats up with Pumphrey?

Not built for the role.. he's a sproles replacement, but not built to be as much of a RB as sproles is

Honestly and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't really think dude has a position in the league.. smaller guys who have succeeded as RBs to some degree have a solid lower build, think Dunn and sproles or even woodhead

I just don't know what the president is for him, cause he seems more a RB for sure.. but I'd rather someone who is more slot WR guy who could be in the backfield periodically

I wanted Switzer with that pick, who went the next pick to the cowboys

One of the Bucs beat writers was saying it was clear to him through each day of joint practice that Bortles was the third best QB on the roster.

Not built for the role.. he's a sproles replacement, but not built to be as much of a RB as sproles is

Honestly and I hope I'm wrong, but I don't really think dude has a position in the league.. smaller guys who have succeeded as RBs to some degree have a solid lower build, think Dunn and sproles or even woodhead

I just don't know what the president is for him, cause he seems more a RB for sure.. but I'd rather someone who is more slot WR guy who could be in the backfield periodically

I wanted Switzer with that pick, who went the next pick to the cowboys

Don't forget MDJ.

I always laugh when discussing smaller guys in the NFL or NBA. Some people undermine them based on height l; like bro chill they still are elite athletes lol. You can argue that they have to make up for their size in athletic ability. A real short dude in the NFL; I'm talking 5'9 or 5'8 and below either

1. Is built like a tank (MJD)

2. Has ridiculous speed and agility (Goodwin, Hill)

Tyrann Mathieu is an outlier. It's still crazy to me that he exceeds in the NFL at his size and on defense. Son is a freak

MJd was a thicker actually legit RB version of sproles..

I'm keeping it to dudes under 190 lbs and under 5'10.. but Goodwin and hill are more built and significantly faster

Dion Lewis is another small guy, but he has that lower build like sproles and dunn

Blake really managed to throw 35 tds in 2015 :lol:

That season had everyone fooled unless you watched the games. Anyone probably could of thrown for 35TDs always being down. The reason they were down was because of him primarily.

Allen Robinson might have to put hands on Bortles. id take it personal being overthrown and underthrown when I was wide open everytime :rofl:. This guy is TRASH man

How did Wentz look tonight, Still and IATT? Missed the highlights from that game

First two series was manly trying to get Blount going and damn he looks bad but I also don't expect him to run outside a lot

3rd series he was moving them down the field with the passing game and Blount fumble after pass over the middle

Eagles might still need a running back unless they ride with Corey Clement as their big back

Long has lowkey been one of the realer and more insightful dudes in the league for a while now,really enjoyed having dude on the squad last year

If Long were to sit too that would be bigger than him just putting his arm around Jenkins.

Um no. Jenkins didn't even sit...I swear some people act like there's only one way to protest since Kaep did it.

What Long did showed unity...that's how it should be. That's how people come together.

Um no. Jenkins didn't even sit...I swear some people act like there's only one way to protest since Kaep did it.

What Long did showed unity...that's how it should be. That's how people come together.
Long basically did what the Seahawks did last year when they locked arms. Passive Agressive protest. Be all in or don't do nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom