2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um no. Jenkins didn't even sit...I swear some people act like there's only one way to protest since Kaep did it.

What Long did showed unity...that's how it should be. That's how people come together.

Also its mad funny seeing you say in this thought that you mad people act like there is only one way to protest because of Kaep and then you say "that's how it should be" when referring to someone else's protest.

So it seems like you do think there is one way to do it yourself. Just happens to be the way you are comfortable with. real funny

So now it's passive aggressive and not good enough if people of all different races and cultures put their arms around each other/lock arms in unity? It's better if guys just go sit down by themselves away from their teammates?

So now it's passive aggressive and not good enough if people of all different races and cultures put their arms around each other/lock arms in unity? It's better if guys just go sit down by themselves away from their teammates?
Naw sit down with your teammate F honoring a flag of a racist country in turmoil right now.

You looking just at the actions instead of what the actions lead to. Both actions are fine ways to peacefully protest BUT different ways of protests dont have the same results. People learned from Kaeps protest, people learned about the history of the anthem, some people looked into police brutality more to educate themselves, it challenged people on the difference between nationalism and patriotism and why we do things we do. Then Kaep donated his time and money for good causes showing he was about it.

Locking arms does nothing but make people feel better for a couple moments. No one learned no one was challenged it was just a feel good moment. And while those are nice so much more could be done.

"I’ve said before that I’ll never kneel for an anthem because the flag means something different for everybody in this country, but I support my peers."This is passive aggressive to me. If you really support the movement take a knee or raise your fist. Or support the movement 100%. No I support you BUT..... His impact as a white ally would be 100% greater if he actually sat during the anthem. Imagine the news after a White athlete sits for the anthem in support. Trump would lose his mind.

LeSean McCoy orders 200 cheesesteaks, crab fries for #Bills teammates
https://t.co/0CFKgwfx2S
Z2kIlXB_

Shady is 28 but still moves out there like he's 23.

stillin729 stillin729 i had some crab fries up at xfinity while I was in Philly for a Sixers game last season that were spectacular :pimp:

Shady is 28 but still moves out there like he's 23.

stillin729 stillin729 i had some crab fries up at xfinity while I was in Philly for a Sixers game last season that were spectacular :pimp:

Chickie and Petes?

I boycott that place because the scumbag owner was found to be stealing his staffs tips and had to pay back over $1 million to his victims

First two series was manly trying to get Blount going and damn he looks bad but I also don't expect him to run outside a lot

3rd series he was moving them down the field with the passing game and Blount fumble after pass over the middle

Eagles might still need a running back unless they ride with Corey Clement as their big back

Watching now.. all of what still said..

Just seems they are trying do too much with Blount that ain't his strengths.. got him running designed runs to the outside and catching passes out of the back field

Bucem pointed out our TB issues, I just don't think we have THAT guy on the roster and if we don't sproles is best suited of the guys we have

Chickie and Petes?

I boycott that place because the scumbag owner was found to be stealing his staffs tips and had to pay back over $1 million to his victims

Honestly I have no clue what it was called, I was hammered and somebody recommended me to get the crab fries

I'll be back in November for the Warriors-Sixers game so I'll check it out again

Chris Long is a legend. Think he's the first white guy in the NFL to say something and actually make an effort. I love that he acknowledged that white people should speak up. Much love and respect to him.

Honestly I have no clue what it was called, I was hammered and somebody recommended me to get the crab fries

I'll be back in November for the Warriors-Sixers game so I'll check it out again

I'm sure it was chickies n Petes anytime someone around the area mentions crab fries. The white cheddar sauce is the real
MVP to me when it comes to the crab fries. The only place that calls it crab fries and doesn't use crab meat on their fries.

First two series was manly trying to get Blount going and damn he looks bad but I also don't expect him to run outside a lot

3rd series he was moving them down the field with the passing game and Blount fumble after pass over the middle

Eagles might still need a running back unless they ride with Corey Clement as their big back

yeah the thing with Blount is you have to be OK with him getting 1-2 yards on 10 carries before he maybe pops one. if he's on the goal line and smells endzone though, he's getting in. most of his 18 TDs were sub 2 yards rushes if i recall correctly last year :lol:

yeah the thing with Blount is you have to be OK with him getting 1-2 yards on 10 carries before he maybe pops one. if he's on the goal line and smells endzone though, he's getting in. most of his 18 TDs were sub 2 yards rushes if i recall correctly last year :lol:

Yea heard somewhere but haven't actually looked it up.. but dude only had 7 catches for you guys

Sproles could very easily end up being our primary TB again.. and I'm not sure pumphrey makes the team

I had nightmare flashbacks of Chip Kelly continuing to run DeMarco outside instead of doing what he does best

I had nightmare flashbacks of Chip Kelly continuing to run DeMarco outside instead of doing what he does best

Really is down to sproles and/or Smallwood for what they were asking of Blount last night..

Please dear lord baby Jesus let the saints want to move Ingram and need a LB

I've been flipping back and forth between First Take and Undisputed to see either of them talk about what they saw from the Bucs/Jags game last night and both shows have talked about politics, Jay Cutler and Mayweather-McGregor the entire time so far. Literally not one other thing has been spoken about yet on either show.

I've been flipping back and forth between First Take and Undisputed to see either of them talk about what they saw from the Bucs/Jags game last night and both shows have talked about politics, Jay Cutler and Mayweather-McGregor the entire time so far. Literally not one other thing has been spoken about yet on either show.
Those are the hot topics right. What else would they talk about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom