2017 NFL off-season thread / We have moved threads, mod please lock!

Does NickFolarin want to be a Lion fan again?

• Yes, too bad he can't go back

• No, he will wear his Bortles jersey with pride (but really shame)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't see how a new regime is going to go with Bortles as the starter

they have to be frantically calling around, Coughlin knows this won't end well

Man it's sets your franchise back so far when you miss with a qb...this fool has weapons at his fingertips.

Trash *** mechanic and decision making...like still said this new group has no ties to him so he has to go. Henne will be the starter, has to be.

IMG_3124.jpg
Who's the best QB on the open market right now :nerd:

Some thoughts about last night

- Jameis and Bucs offense looked really good
- Blake Bortles and the Jags offense looked abysmal.
- Chris Long is a real one

Those are the hot topics right. What else would they talk about?

Why would a talk show on ESPN not even speak about their first nationally televised "MNF" game of the year that they paid Gruden and Co to commentate last night? No talk of a rising superstar in Jameis? Nothing about how awful Bortles looked? Bills and Eagles played last night, could have at least spoke a word about it.

Man it's sets your franchise back so far when you miss with a qb...this fool has weapons at his fingertips.

Trash *** mechanic and decision making...like still said this new group has no ties to him so he has to go. Henne will be the starter, has to be.

I disagree, now.. with the new rookie deals as long as you're honest with your evaluations it isn't a killer

Sam Bradford was the last of those albatross rookie deals that left you stuck if you missed on a guy in the top 10 and it was actually to your detriment to continually be picking in the top 10

I'm actually surprised there wasn't more NBA style movement higher in the draft just to avoid the salary demands that came during that period

But now you can take more chances without the very real fear of getting burned.. but you gotta be willing and able to cut bait in 3-4 years, definitely before the 2nd contract and probably before you gotta decide on even that 5th year option

Who's the best QB on the open market right now :nerd:

Kaep, Romo if he can be convinced to unretire, I wouldn't trust RG3 not dying week 1

trade wise maybe the Chiefs would move Alex Smith or the Texans move Tom Savage

a little late for the Jags to realize Bortles keeps regressing

Coughlin would never in his life have Kaep as his QB so there's really no need to even entertain the thought of that even though he'd be an upgrade. The Jags are in a predicament because they need to be as bad as possible to land one of those top two QB's over the Jets and Browns but Marrone needs to not do terrible or else this will be his last time ever being an NFL head coach.

the rookie scale helps out a lot too, those old contracts were insane

Bradford got $78 million with $50 guaranteed

Hmmm I could see McCoy going back to the Eagles...he would fit that scheme better than anyone. Giants I don't think are fully pleased with Paul Perkins either.

Hmmm I could see McCoy going back to the Eagles...he would fit that scheme better than anyone. Giants I don't think are fully pleased with Paul Perkins either.

McCoy on the Giants would be unfair lol.

Wait a minute... the giants o-line still basura?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom