2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

This is an interesting pic. Rashaad Penny from the Seahawks doing a photo shoot. Looks like the Elite 51 style (flywire)... but that shield looks like the chrome shield on the Vapor template. Maybe it's just the lighting, and they're using the older templates for the photoshoots.

32978830_1707211922705361_9184260986620608512_n.jpg

Yeah, it’s weird. I noticed last season, some Steelers players wore Elite 51 while others wore Vapor jerseys

Yeah, it’s weird. I noticed last season, some Steelers players wore Elite 51 while others wore Vapor jerseys
I’m not necessarily surprised they’d use the older stuff for only pics. The shield is throwing me off though. I can’t imagine that they liked the flywire enough to bring it back

My Steelers comment was referring to what they wore in games during the season. It always looked like Big Ben wore elite 51 and everyone else was in Vapor.

My Steelers comment was referring to what they wore in games during the season. It always looked like Big Ben wore elite 51 and everyone else was in Vapor.
Ah... gotcha. That's interesting. I'll have to do some digging on that. I figured it was based on a team-by-team basis. That's something worth diving into for us jersey fanatics!

Ah... gotcha. That's interesting. I'll have to do some digging on that. I figured it was based on a team-by-team basis. That's something worth diving into for us jersey fanatics!

Yeah, I feel kinda weird with the stuff I notice, so I love this thread. Here’s what I was talking about.

CFBE3E0B-1533-4CC8-B680-6FBD606FF316.jpeg
2B67A376-FA9D-407D-9D9E-410F098E0163.jpeg

any upcoming 25-30% sales on nflshop/fanatics/lids? want to pull the trigger on a limited and wanted to know how long i should wait.

any upcoming 25-30% sales on nflshop/fanatics/lids? want to pull the trigger on a limited and wanted to know how long i should wait.

You just missed 20% off at both lids and fanatics. I’m sure someone will have either a Memorial Day or father’s fay sale. So watch your email.

From Darren Rovell's Twitter:

JUST IN: NFL owners approved a deal that will allow Fanatics to make all adult fan gear, including jerseys, for the next 10 years. Will still have Nike swoosh on gear, but won’t be produced by Nike. Deal will allow everyone to make more money. More to follow.

Looks like Fanatics isn't going anywhere.

*INSERT APPROPRIATE NOOOOOOOO GIF OR MEME*

I hope that doesn't include NFL authentics. JUST when Nike started to get it right.

JUST IN: NFL owners approved a deal that will allow Fanatics to make all adult fan gear, including jerseys, for the next 10 years. Will still have Nike swoosh on gear, but won’t be produced by Nike. Deal will allow everyone to make more money. More to follow.

Was gonna post that

Confused AF

Was gonna post that

Confused AF

Same, so does this mean Nike wont have NFL gear anymore on their website? If so I'm expecting this to be trash. Typically only bought hoodies and Dri-Fit for the gym but still. Wonder how the quality will be affected.

I’m waiting for Fanatics restock the elite Wentz black jerseys :rolleyes

Hopefully Nike will get them.

I'm not turning this into a political argument but with all the recent rule changes, standing not standing for the Anthem now Nike outsourcing all fan apparel the NFL is making me lose more and more interest.

This SUCKS. Can't believe Nike is doing this. Fanatics quality is trash and doesn't have close to the distribution

Not a Niners fan, but i guess they’re showing off their new alternates tonight. Hopefully, they ditch those awful black uniforms, and use the 75th anniversary ones.

I don't shop at Fanatics, terrible prices and their clothes are trash. Nike/NFL are making it easier to stop buying gear. Racist *** owners and Fanatics, I doubt I'll buy anything this year.

Fanatics clothes used to be trash, but ever since they bought Majestic there has been some improvement. I've bought a handful of fanatics branded ATL UTD shirts in the last year and the quality it much improved over what Fanatics branded shirts used to be. Still think fanatics taking over the global sports business world is a bad thing.

So it sounds like Nike will have complete control over design, materials, innovation, etc but Fanatics will produce the items. That is a huge move for Nike. Eliminate manufacturing costs but still get the royalty check from sales.

Looks like nothing will really change other then Nike won't be making NFL apparel anymore and other then resellers offering items it won't be officially available on Amazon.

Back
Top Bottom