2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

Mahomes elite is back

image.jpg
image.jpg

Does Fanatics not allow for the customization of retired players?

I’m trying to scoop a Kelce in the custom KG Fuse so I can use my 30% promo code :smh:

9 Jets FUSE Elites (lol), 6 Eagles, 4 Cardinals (lol), 12 Cowboys ... to name a few

No Lions. No Texans. No Seahawks throwbacks. Almost no road white styles - and no 40s were ever available for 9ers and Eagles white option. Minimal Restocks from last years items.

Worst company of all time.

Definitely need more quarterback options. I need a Stroud elite to add to the collection.

Anybody have 25/30% off on authentics right now? I feel like they were always eligible last year and I haven't had any luck with a promo code in a few weeks.

Anybody have 25/30% off on authentics right now? I feel like they were always eligible last year and I haven't had any luck with a promo code in a few weeks.
Most have been eligible for 25% all year so far unless it’s been put up recently in the last week or 2 those are always restricted

Most have been eligible for 25% all year so far unless it’s been put up recently in the last week or 2 those are always restricted

I probably just missed the window then because I’ve been trying with NFL Shop/Fanatics to get an Hurts since Labor Day and it keeps being excluded. I’ll keep trying.

I probably just missed the window then because I’ve been trying with NFL Shop/Fanatics to get an Hurts since Labor Day and it keeps being excluded. I’ll keep trying.
Interesting. I swear I thought I’ve seen it 25% off before

Contact customer seeevice for a code that should work on it then

I’d say keep trying

Attachments

• IMG_5655.png
    IMG_5655.png
    235.9 KB · Views: 716
Fanatics loaded a Lions Hutchinson Home Elite but not all sizes are loaded.

Last edited:
lol they've been loading items sporadically and not all at once. They did it with a lions lons sleeve dri fit I ordered today with my somes Hutchinson youth Jersey.

nah thats just the stock thats left after lightningjerseys buys it all to flip in his store. :rofl:

He hit me up with some lowball offers on some stuff I had listed. But didn’t seem too enthusiastic when I sent him similar offers on his stuff.

That being said, unless he works at fanatics or is getting the stuff significantly discounted, I don’t see how he’s getting money selling Nike elites that for the most part are easily available on the NFL Shop/Fanatics at a marked up price. Maybe he gets a sale or two during the holiday season or playoffs. But the market for jerseys just isn’t there like that.

He hit me up with some lowball offers on some stuff I had listed. But didn’t seem too enthusiastic when I sent him similar offers on his stuff.

That being said, unless he works at fanatics or is getting the stuff significantly discounted, I don’t see how he’s getting money selling Nike elites that for the most part are easily available on the NFL Shop/Fanatics at a marked up price. Maybe he gets a sale or two during the holiday season or playoffs. But the market for jerseys just isn’t there like that.
Yup had access to some cheap elites was going to sell but market is terrible

He must be reporting a big sellers listings because he told me he wasn’t buying elites because eBay keeps taking them down yet another seller is able to keep listing them no problem 🤔🤔

never dealt with him personally as i dont see the appeal of sticking $20 worth of replica captain and/or super bowl patches on a retail jersey, passing them off as real, and charging $1000 but people I know have -tried- to work with him - buy and sell - and all said the same thing.

never dealt with him personally as i dont see the appeal of sticking $20 worth of replica captain and/or super bowl patches on a retail jersey, passing them off as real, and charging $1000 but people I know have -tried- to work with him - buy and sell - and all said the same thing.

Yeah he rubbed me off the wrong way. Lowballers come with the territory selling online. If I want something sold bad enough I’ll be flexible on the price and I don’t care what they do with it once they get it.

But when you got all your stuff marked up at crazy high prices, and then you want to lowball me for something that was highly sought after at the time, and the offer was even pretty low for lowball standards, then he could jump off a bridge.

Expected me to be flexible with him but had no desire to show that same flexibility on any of his stuff listed.

I think they excluded the jerseys once the season started because I was able to scoop the black elite Hurts back on 9/6 with the 25% off.

Nee here. Anybody know how the old wilson authentics fit. I'm usually a
44 in all old nba authentics except for the new nike ones I'm 48. 5 9 175 lbs. Usually a medium shirt size. Thanks.

I think they excluded the jerseys once the season started because I was able to scoop the black elite Hurts back on 9/6 with the 25% off.
Yea can’t even grab the “swingmans” on discount now lol

Wish someone had a code can use on the hutch when the size 44 pops up

Still gonna grab at retail but **** I’d take 25-30% off

Yea can’t even grab the “swingmans” on discount now lol

Wish someone had a code can use on the hutch when the size 44 pops up

Still gonna grab at retail but **** I’d take 25-30% off
Someone snatched all size 40s that were up there, smh.

Back
Top Bottom