2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just crapped out again on the shadows from arts and rec. I thought since they don’t sell for much more than retail and were old news that I may have a chance. I was and continue to be wrong. How does a normal guy who is not super wealthy with no local skateshop get a pair of shoes these days?

So I was digging in my old sticker bag and came upon this. Such a long time ago and different time.

image0 (1).jpeg

Twas a great time. Still have mine as well. I think some of them dudes out the game now.

Did not expect product page to get switched honestly, also didn't realize that their site was shopify. Literally impossible to cop on shopify sites nowadays. I would say hopefully the same thing doesn't happen for cowtown but it looks like their site is already getting ****ed almost an hour before the release

Was an SB head from 2005 till maybe 2010. Got rid off, sent to relatives back home or sold bunch off. The only 2 I have currently is the OG JPack and London Sb. Although both are worn to death.

In my opinion, TS DUNKS are one of nicest ones to come out in the last 10 years. Reminicisent of Pink Box era.

Did not expect product page to get switched honestly, also didn't realize that their site was shopify. Literally impossible to cop on shopify sites nowadays. I would say hopefully the same thing doesn't happen for cowtown but it looks like their site is already getting ****ed almost an hour before the release
Well that's just terrible. It doesn't look like i'll ever be able to get a pair these shadows.

Was trying for the Shadow restock but didn't see any sizes the first few mins that it was supposed to drop, then came the SNKRS restock so I got distracted lol

Oh well. At least I'm reading it was a quick L

I don't have pairs in the volume that many of you do, but I keep my favorites in my bedroom and the peons in the entryway. I just moved into my first apartment about 4 months ago and I'm not planning on doing any shelves or boxes or anything. I keep some boxes in case I sell, I keep some boxes for replacements for pairs with no box that sell, and I keep some things like sentiments and photos in other boxes. Only box I really care about is the '94 Chicago box.

1585325588215.png
that pink box under the tiff's looks faded af

the funniest thing about the resurgence of SB is seeing all the "I used to be into dunks when they were hyped, and now that they're hyped again I like them again" stories :lol:
Haha for real, remember when you could grab a pair of GRs on sale? All these hype beasts need to learn how to develop their own tastes rather than being sheep to the trends

I wouldn’t be surprised if they cancelled the online release altogether and just gave their locals a chance at it...people on their IG are being hella disrespectful and I would be willing to bet most of em never even heard of that shop up until a few days go

I wouldn't be mad if they went that route. Locals should always get the first shot. And this is over a GR!!! How times have really changed.

I wouldn't be mad if they went that route. Locals should always get the first shot. And this is over a GR!!! How times have really changed.
I feel it bro, i wouldn’t mind also, cuz the way this year been going, I didn’t have a realistic shot anyway haha

Back
Top Bottom