2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I have a question, did anyone have to pay the post carrier money for a package that was shipped from Florida? I had to pay $2.96 to the postal worker. I already paid the $10.90 shipping that was on eBay.

High tops
IMG_20200327_135517.jpg

the funniest thing about the resurgence of SB is seeing all the "I used to be into dunks when they were hyped, and now that they're hyped again I like them again" stories :lol:
I'm obviously not an og and that's why I don't even try and act like one, unlike some of these dudes. Honestly I got into dunks in 2018 cause of Ishod and a local skater who wore dunks, specifically the Supa highs. Bought my first pair at an outlet in 2018 and they were the perfect pink Ishods for $35. I started watching videos about the history of the dunk and the amount of times I replayed the "15 years of SB Dunk" video by Vice and Nike is too many to count lol. Hell that video is how I found out about NikeTalk. I'm not a fan of the dude who created Anti-Social-Social-Club, but I do have to thank him for mentioning NT. Before watching that video I wasn't a sneakerhead by any means, I just skated and liked the dunk's silhouette. But after replaying that video a ton of times, copping more dunks, and finally deciding to join NT after lurking for a while, I think I was able to consider myself somewhat of a dunkhead. I'm genuinely here cause I appreciate the dunk's silhouette and history. Whether you guys believe that or not is up to you, but I know that I'm not here just for the hype. I got here practically right before the hype started which could make me be seen as a hypebeast, but I know I'll be here long after the hype and I hope you all are too.

I'm obviously not an og and that's why I don't even try and act like one, unlike some of these dudes. Honestly I got into dunks in 2018 cause of Ishod and a local skater who wore dunks, specifically the Supa highs. Bought my first pair at an outlet in 2018 and they were the perfect pink Ishods for $35. I started watching videos about the history of the dunk and the amount of times I replayed the "15 years of SB Dunk" video by Vice and Nike is too many to count lol. Hell that video is how I found out about NikeTalk. I'm not a fan of the dude who created Anti-Social-Social-Club, but I do have to thank him for mentioning NT. Before watching that video I wasn't a sneakerhead by any means, I just skated and liked the dunk's silhouette. But after replaying that video a ton of times, copping more dunks, and finally deciding to join NT after lurking for a while, I think I was able to consider myself somewhat of a dunkhead. I'm genuinely here cause I appreciate the dunk's silhouette and history. Whether you guys believe that or not is up to you, but I know that I'm not here just for the hype. I got here practically right before the hype started which could make me be seen as a hypebeast, but I know I'll be here long after the hype and I hope you all are too.
In my humble opinion, it don’t really matter how long you been in the game...as long as you formed your own opinion then you’re not a hype beast in my eyes

I have a question, did anyone have to pay the post carrier money for a package that was shipped from Florida? I had to pay $2.96 to the postal worker. I already paid the $10.90 shipping that was on eBay.
It's likely the person you bought them from didnt put enough postage on the box when they mailed them to you so you were stuck with the difference.

Back
Top Bottom