2017 Tax Season and Return Thread Vol. Tax Podcast Mixed In?

I coach MS basketball.

I went to Seattle last Spring. For a coaching clinic.

Since all of that is for business and professional development, I should be able to write those expenses off right?

What would you guys recommend someone do who hasn't filed taxes in about 5 years??
-has worked multiple jobs in multiple different states, can't contact all employers for appropriate forms
-gains and losses with stocks (capital gains)
-has been full time student at university intermittently until this summer
-decent amount of student loan debt
-very bad credit, no steady use of any bank account or any debit/credit card over past 3 years (no bank account)
-shouldn't owe anything in taxes, should receive refund
-multiple arrests, incarceration, 6 week hospitalization with no insurance, open lawsuits, court orders, restitution and similar which further complicate matters
-male mid 20s no dependent
Want to know how it should be approached (H&R Block and similar are of no help)

if you have the money, private EA or CPA firm. you can give them Tax POA and they can communicate directly with the IRS and your state.

NT Bros, I need to do My taxes asap! My normal tax person is MIA this year! Thinking about trying H&R Block? How expensive are they? Or have any suggestions?

Got my 6 racks and Was wondering where my 3 racks went, two weeks pass,,,,

Got a letter from the franchise tax board the other day asking to verify my claim. Asking all these documents. SS#, ITIN docs. W2's DL 1099. Etc.

I just called them this morning and the lady said she could verify it over the phone so I'll see the money in 2-4 weeks.

Yee

Got my 6 racks and Was wondering where my 3 racks went, two weeks pass,,,,

Got a letter from the franchise tax board the other day asking to verify my claim. Asking all these documents. SS#, ITIN docs. W2's DL 1099. Etc.

I just called them this morning and the lady said she could verify it over the phone so I'll see the money in 2-4 weeks.

Yee

Woke up to this , Dem Franchise Tax board work quick.

View media item 2410333

Back
Top Bottom