2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

I see you, nick. nick. . Let's see what Sam Darnold got this year. I give somewhat of a pass for last season. Man's was throwing to Chris Herndon outchea. But now the Jets have rightfully upgraded their skill positions with Bell and Crowder, to go with Robby and Enunwa. I definitely need to see Darnold cut down on the turnovers though. I still remember the Miami game at MetLife. Howard was feasting on Darnold INTs. Think he had two that game. Especially the one in the RZ was bad.

E33FE2A4-B6FE-4701-9430-149B726C6DFC.gif

I see you, nick. nick. . Let's see what Sam Darnold got this year. I give somewhat of a pass for last season. Man's was throwing to Chris Herndon outchea. But now the Jets have rightfully upgraded their skill positions with Bell and Crowder, to go with Robby and Enunwa. I definitely need to see Darnold cut down on the turnovers though. I still remember the Miami game at MetLife. Howard was feasting on Darnold INTs. Think he had two that game. Especially the one in the RZ was bad.

Crowder, Robby Anderson and Enunwa are three guys that are always beat up so that still isn’t a very good WR core. Hopefully they add somebody good in the draft to add to that.

Crowder, Robby Anderson and Enunwa are three guys that are always beat up so that still isn’t a very good WR core. Hopefully they add somebody good in the draft to add to that.
They overpaid for Crowder, mayne. 3/$28.5M, with $17M guaranteed. Especially when someone like DeVante Parker, who is more talented than Crowder, re-signed with Miami for a max of $13M over two years.

Hey, Herndon is legit :lol:

I think Bell is a huge addition. Huge upgrade in the running game (obviously) but the passing game is where he'll be most valuable IMO. Having someone like him out of the backfield running wheel routes instead of Trenton Cannon will be nice. Great in pass pro, too.

Expecting a big year out of Anderson. Gase will have him doing more than just running go routes.

Not even Tom Brady. A person so good they’ll never get criticized has never and will never exist. Honestly the better you are the harder people come so it just doesn’t work like that at all lol.

100%. Brady gets called out ALL THE TIME by local media, fans, and sports talking heads for his mistakes. even he isn't free of that :lol:

giants FO is just stupid :lol:

Cam Newton should take this season off. Andrew Luck took a year off. Take care of himself Cam is probably most physical NFL quarterback in history.

Mathieu is my guy but man he searches his name on twitter so damn much :lol: say something about him and when in your mentions within 20 minutes

The “stick to sports” crowd is having a conniption trying to justify their teams drafting him.

Back
Top Bottom