2019-20 NFL thread: Thread's dead. Move into spacedoodoo's

The police offficers doing the investigation prob caught him and took his id or followed him after he left.
Ahhhhhhhh, so they got him right after the incident and that's how they got his info?

But then how is he going to deny it?

I really thought the evidence they had was the video

6 game suspension and $500K fine, assuming he had no idea about the human trafficking part.

No way he has to sell the Pats. Treat him like you would a player if they were caught up in this mess

Ahhhhhhhh, so they got him right after the incident and that's how they got his info?

But then how is he going to deny it?

I really thought the evidence they had was the video
From what I’ve found they got him on camera going there twice and got him on camera getting driven there. I’m assuming they prob took his plate info etc.

I feel like the human trafficking part is already being squashed. This should be a bigger deal but most of what I’ve seen isn’t mentioning it at all. That should be the headline, not just a prostitution sting. Unless it’s not for sure idk.

I feel like the human trafficking part is already being squashed. This should be a bigger deal but most of what I’ve seen isn’t mentioning it at all. That should be the headline, not just a prostitution sting. Unless it’s not for sure idk.
i think the police said he was not part of the human trafficking part and he's not being charged.

Wrong place at the wrong time.

i think the police said he was not part of the human trafficking part and he's not being charged.

Wrong place at the wrong time.
Yea. Can’t really put the human trafficking piece on him. What I wanna know is if any of those females were underaged. :sick:

Wrong place wrong time is uncle Phil throwing out his back on thanksgiving.

Kraft is a repeat customer, so to me he is a repeat offender.
But what's the offensive part? At the end of the day, its soliciting and engaging in sex. In this case, with someone who wasn't really willing but how was he supposed to know.

He did what he did. I ain't gonna judge.

But what's the offensive part? At the end of the day, its soliciting and engaging in sex. In this case, with someone who wasn't really willing but how was he supposed to know.

He did what he did. I ain't gonna judge.
Most folk know that massage parlors are known for having trafficking victims work there.

6 game suspension and $500K fine, assuming he had no idea about the human trafficking part.

No way he has to sell the Pats. Treat him like you would a player if they were caught up in this mess
6 game suspension to somebody that doesn't need to go to games is nothing. I don't think it's much the league can do in this case. All he was doing is paying to smash.

Pats gotta forfeit all SB’s. Only real way to resolve this issue.

PointedPlumpGannet-small.gif

owners are held to a higher standard than players. so the punishment should be pretty steep, i would think. in terms of a fine and suspension.

Back
Top Bottom