**LOCK NEEDED** 2018-19 NFL thread/ macbk has his back stabbed. Everyone go to nickmaz' thread!

Once and for all - who should create the new 2018-19 Season Thread?

• macbk

Votes: 14 38.9%
  • aNYone

Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Nike Jordan

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No new thread, keep this current one as is

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • nickmaz

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
jerry-jones-cowboys.jpg

nfl is easily my favorite sport.. and then i'd say track and swimming in the olympics.. then probably the world cup in soccer

other sports i'm only watching depending on certain circumstances

We cant win guys. Cant even peacefully protest.

Im sure it will be a joy to watch players come out the lockeroom after the anthem to beer and slurs thrown their way

So it’s a fine if they throw up a fist?

owners asking for the players to figure out something else and for alot of them to do it.. depending on the wording and if they specifically try to address kneeling

So it’s a fine if they throw up a fist?
Naw teams are fined if you “disrespect the anthem or flag” while you out there. ...a fist definitely drawing a fine from the NFL :lol: :smh:

If I was a player I would wanna stay in the locker room and relax before the game anyway, screw the anthem

man, thats absolutely terrible.

First, the NBA puts in a dress code (for reasons we know) and now the NFL puts this in. Unreal.

can someone explain what a biscuit boy is?

Don't flame me. I really dont know.
U dont gotta worry bout flame ...Basically just putting up with any type of bs so u dont make any waves or receive some lil reward ...goes back to slavery days when certain slaves would side wit the masters just to get an extra butter biscuit

Timid Tebow/ Mr Guy uses that for everything tho so I wouldnt take it seriously all the time :lol:

whats the difference between nba and nfl. they make you stand for the anthem and the last person that didnt was black balled and the rule was put in because of him.

id just chill inside if i was one of them . i dont give a damn bout no anthem as it is. the anthem isnt for me. nba has a dress code? if they do it isnt enforced anymore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom