2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I don’t feel too confident going into this game. Still think this series goes 6-7 games and Nets still have a chance.
I feel confident. This is similar to the Miami series. Gritty team with no talent stole a game when we shot poorly. Ben started to play more aggressive who no one could guard him inside

As long as Ben is aggressive inside, we win

I feel confident. This is similar to the Miami series. Gritty team with no talent stole a game when we shot poorly. Ben started to play more aggressive who no one could guard him inside

As long as Ben is aggressive inside, we win

The difference is I didn’t ever have to worry about last year’s team giving effort. This current team I have no idea what kind of effort I’m going to see from night to night. They still seem like they’re too cocky just because there’s no big names on the Nets.

The difference is I didn’t ever have to worry about last year’s team giving effort. This current team I have no idea what kind of effort I’m going to see from night to night. They still seem like they’re too cocky just because there’s no big names on the Nets.
And thats how it was against Miami until we decided to stop ****ing around. Against the Cs, I dont want to talk about it lol

Helluva win without Joel.

I slander the **** outta Ben but he shut me up for a second consecutive game. He played really well tonight, along with JJ and Tobias. Boban had a real good game too.

Never lost faith in Ben :pimp:, 2 great playoff performances in a row. Let them keep talking and Ben will just continue to shut em up.

Great games from JJ and Tobi, I don’t expect them to shoot like that every game but if they just shoot their averages, we are tough to beat.

Bobi stepped up big with Joel out.

Tobi, Ben and JJ with great games back to back. Would be 3-0 if they actually were even average game 1.

Great win nonetheless.

9EF98B2D-4BEE-4508-B096-958BE770040B.jpeg

Though not one of his best games stat wise, that was one of Joel’s best games considering everything involved.

Need Ben to be aggressive in both halves, not just the 2nd.

Cut these TOs down and shoot a lil better from 3 and we should close out game 5 easily.

D7883FF5-AEC2-47FF-BD2A-40C7403F9647.jpeg

Though not one of his best games stat wise, that was one of Joel’s best games considering everything involved.

Need Ben to be aggressive in both halves, not just the 2nd.

Cut these TOs down and shoot a lil better from 3 and we should close out game 5 easily.

D7883FF5-AEC2-47FF-BD2A-40C7403F9647.jpeg
31-15-7-6 is a damn good stat line lol

He took over in the 4th

For sure, that’s a really really good stat line. I just mean that as good as those stats are, his impact on this game overall was incredible and more than those stats even show.

He looked good to me. Movement was fluid. Was surprised he got up that high on that dunk

When he REALLY feels like it, he can dominate the game on both sides with ease

Man you can tell we've been winning. The salt by non-Philly fans is reaching an all time high already lol

I remember the days not too long ago I used to be in there talking my **** going against everybody in there :lol:

Now I’ve got an army :pimp:

So I usually always just stay by the airport when I fly into Philly but we were planning on getting a place in Center City this time for Tuesday night.

Keeping it not too expensive...Aloft Downtown on North Broad Street, Sheraton Society Hill Hotel on Dock Street or the Cambria Hotel Downtown on South Broad Street?

So I usually always just stay by the airport when I fly into Philly but we were planning on getting a place in Center City this time for Tuesday night.

Keeping it not too expensive...Aloft Downtown on North Broad Street, Sheraton Society Hill Hotel on Dock Street or the Cambria Hotel Downtown on South Broad Street?
Depends what you want to be close to. If you’re on either end of Broad St.(north or south) you still got the amenities of being within center city and if you don’t mind waking then there’s a lot to see/do within walking distance. Plus you’d be close to the BSL if you needed it. If you stay in Society Hill you’d be close to the riverfront and Old city on the easternmost edge of the city. Either way you will be in prime location within the city.

Depends what you want to be close to. If you’re on either end of Broad St.(north or south) you still got the amenities of being within center city and if you don’t mind waking then there’s a lot to see/do within walking distance. Plus you’d be close to the BSL if you needed it. If you stay in Society Hill you’d be close to the riverfront and Old city on the easternmost edge of the city. Either way you will be in prime location within the city.

You think South Broad is better location wise for bars and restaurants than North Broad?

You think South Broad is better location wise for bars and restaurants than North Broad?
I think south broad is better since you’re also very close to walnut and chestnut streets, the main shopping corridors in center city. You’ll have better bars and restaurant options too. The homie stillin729 stillin729 put me on that Good Dog bar, they got good burgers and wings. Monks cafe(16th st) will be pretty close to you too, it’s a smaller bar with a good selection of beers

been a while fellas but yeah that Aloft is near Temple, I would rather not take my chances walking around that area at night

buc em buc em if you stay in Center City area, I highly recommend hitting up Destination Dogs, it's not right in Center City but an easy walk, def one of my favorite spots in Philly, I miss it now that I moved back to Conshohocken

Varga Bar is another of my fav. spots, it's down on 10th and Spruce, I lived at 9th and Spruce and like my dude mrswagtastic mrswagtastic said Good Dog is awesome it just gets really crowded, Misconduct Tavern isn't terrible if you want good prices and not a super crowded spot because it's pretty big there

Id prob stay at the Cambria

I think south broad is better since you’re also very close to walnut and chestnut streets, the main shopping corridors in center city. You’ll have better bars and restaurant options too. The homie stillin729 stillin729 put me on that Good Dog bar, they got good burgers and wings. Monks cafe(16th st) will be pretty close to you too, it’s a smaller bar with a good selection of beers

been a while fellas but yeah that Aloft is near Temple, I would rather not take my chances walking around that area at night

buc em buc em if you stay in Center City area, I highly recommend hitting up Destination Dogs, it's not right in Center City but an easy walk, def one of my favorite spots in Philly, I miss it now that I moved back to Conshohocken

Varga Bar is another of my fav. spots, it's down on 10th and Spruce, I lived at 9th and Spruce and like my dude mrswagtastic mrswagtastic said Good Dog is awesome it just gets really crowded, Misconduct Tavern isn't terrible if you want good prices and not a super crowded spot because it's pretty big there

I got recommended this Italian restaurant called Mercato in the area too...you guys ever been there? If so, do I need to make reservations a day or two in advance?

Back
Top Bottom