2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Please sneaker Gods...please

tenor.gif

What size do you wear bro?

I grabbed the last drop no problem at all on Eastbay. Didn't even realize there was a demand, just got on that morning and boom. Didn't nobody ever care about no damn shadows...

There wasn’t any demand initially and people were gunning for the 4’s that day. Resellers were breaking even. Shortly after the black/red’s released, these started to gain traction and shot up in price.

So with these being released in full family sizing...maybe the numbers with be like the royals or even more... but im definitely coping double for my babygirl...

Probably the Same amount of pairs as the Bred toes and game royals guys

Last edited:
not sure numbers on BC3, but weren't there like 500k royals? I think the demand is just different
there were that many? mustve been primarily through restocks because release weekend wasnt easy at all. guess i stopped paying attention after i got my pair the following week.

Yeah thats like SJ XI numbers lol. Royals were not that easy for me even though they seemed to be more abundant. I only got em after getting off of the WL on one of the foot apps. But I doubt these are like B/red Toes if they are coming in full family sizing.

Who said these are full family? I thought all 1s were just Men’s and GS.

Nvrmnd I found it.

Back
Top Bottom