2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

White/Grey would be a hit

Maybe a new colorway

Really, really disappointed that the Spike Lees were so exclusive :smh: thats a fire colorway

Hopefully these are app reservation. I got two phones, bunch of emails and family members who can help

Hopefully Shadows don't have Laser toe rands :nerd: Weird toe rand creased on my Lasers due to softness :lol:

Hopefully Shadows don't have Laser toe rands :nerd: Weird toe rand creased on my Lasers due to softness :lol:
i likes me that soft toe rand

s511036680704480904_p130_i1_w1010.jpeg

Just finished both of fineline vid...good stuff...my UNC neck...the white part..has that type of leather the shadows seem to be coming with while the others are stiff. All these og 1s are great. Each 1 has its own unique features in quality

Apparently JB gave us that work with the leather quality on these. These may not be easy to get . I’m going to put in work for this one...if all fails ..bred toe trade bait pair.

I have valid information that in april it will rain j1 shadows.. QS accounts (talking about the level of account).. are getting more or less 200 pairs each.. should be the easiest to get j1 this year..

I have valid information that in april it will rain j1 shadows.. QS accounts (talking about the level of account).. are getting more or less 200 pairs each.. should be the easiest to get j1 this year..

hope you're right. 2 pairs minimum

The grey leather panels look different when compared to the Royals and Breds, like more flush with the shoe than just a seperate cut of leather.

09240E71-B345-4EA5-8677-886EFDB93B4F.png
I questioned Pinoe77 when he said 75K total men’s pairs. Here was his response. I’m sorry but it just doesn’t make sense to spread these out even more.

Yeah man I'm not buying his story. He's doing too much trying to be the inside man. Either way I almost never secure 1s at retail

Back
Top Bottom