2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Anyone from the Indio CA area? Gonna be at Coachella that weekend...preciate any tips to local spots.

Just saw that these are on the Finish Line release calendar. So Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, and Finishline- already way more retailers than Bred Toes and Alternate Royals.....

Just saw that these are on the Finish Line release calendar. So Footlocker, Champs, Footaction, and Finishline- already way more retailers than Bred Toes and Alternate Royals.....

same stock tho. just means the typical FTL and FA that got bred toes and royals might not get shadows this round

Got my pre order pair today...Quality is :nthat:...

0E544E41-D790-4717-90E2-B2242CB46118.jpeg

If i got time i might look around for them if not then ill order them online. These legit go with 60% of my wardrobe

Had to spend some money at Footlocker just so I can get VIP for these. Hoping to get a pair in hand on the release day. These seem pretty abundant in quantity so I am pretty hopeful!

Does the height/craftsmanship worsen with each passing retro, at least with the OG CWs?

The more I look at these, looks like the best of the 2013/2016 retros.

If I should reword it, has their been degradation from the Fragments/Chicago(these are the first 1s with the remastered mold, right?) to now?

If I should reword it, has their been degradation from the Fragments/Chicago(these are the first 1s with the remastered mold, right?) to now?
it is called research, recently well I think 2015 Jordan brand started their "Remaster" series or whatever where they basically told the consumers that they were going to use "better" materials and charge us way damn more. So to answer your question yes and no. Of course frags will have supreme quality.... the best quality J1 came out in 2011, but it was rare af.

Back
Top Bottom