2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Man i don’t think i can go a half size up. I got room in my bred toes. Just sitting here thinking about this. :lol: :smh:

Welp I got a call from Shoe Palace fellas! 1 down 1 to go. Almost got caught slippin too. Missed the call initially (that’s a first :sick:) but called back and was gucci. Gotta be 2017 royal numbers tho. It’s already shaping up like last year where I already had a pair solidified by Thursday and ending up with two more by Saturday. Good luck NT family. I’m officially in there :pimp:

Shoe palace just called for my 2nd pair!

Also got shipping confirmation for Yeezy blush 500s.

but most importantly...

Got shipping for my Frank Ocean - Endless CD/DVD!

Today was a good day.

I won a 9.5 from Shoe City!!! It’s .5 size down, but my Banned 1s fit big so I should be gravy. Showing up as soon as they open! This is the first OG 1 I went after too.

If I win a size 10, I’ll just grab those instead or double up.
0573F16A-0FF8-4B7F-8AEA-08A7CBCD4FE0.gif

Last edited:
Why is this? Seriously asking. I appreciate any help. I’m thinking half side should be to crazy.

1’s are pretty roomy to begin with
I rock a 10 and it’s comfortable for me
I could size down to 9.5 and get a nice snug fit
I have a 10.5 and it fits way too big in my experience
My left foot is slightly bigger than my right
Ideal for me would be left shoe 10 right shoe 9.5 lol
Plus 1’s get a bit roomier once fully broken in

if I do score these, I probably won't wear them anytime soon. I like to wait a month or 2 to break out new j's,by then it will be summer and 1's don't look good with shorts to me.

This was the most awkward raffle win I've experienced.

I was just calling the stores I entered to see if they made their calls already so I don't have to keep waiting. Shoe Palace tells me they already made their calls. I hung up and 5 mins later they call me back to ask which size I entered for. I said 10 and she said no we don't have any left. I asked what sizes they have left and she said 8, 11, 12, 13. I asked if I can get the size 8 and she said "Yup, pick them up Saturday morning at 9". Took down my name and hung up. Figured I can size swap easily for a 10.

I'm gonna go in store tomorrow to confirm because the manager knows me.

1’s are pretty roomy to begin with
I rock a 10 and it’s comfortable for me
I could size down to 9.5 and get a nice snug fit
I have a 10.5 and it fits way too big in my experience
My left foot is slightly bigger than my right
Ideal for me would be left shoe 10 right shoe 9.5 lol
Plus 1’s get a bit roomier once fully broken in

I appreciate the help. Yea my 1s that are 11.5 do have room. I’d prefer the 11.5 so hopefully i win tomorrow . If not imma just have to rock this 12 because I’m not missing these lol.

This was the most awkward raffle win I've experienced.

I was just calling the stores I entered to see if they made their calls already so I don't have to keep waiting. Shoe Palace tells me they already made their calls. I hung up and 5 mins later they call me back to ask which size I entered for. I said 10 and she said no we don't have any left. I asked what sizes they have left and she said 8, 11, 12, 13. I asked if I can get the size 8 and she said "Yup, pick them up Saturday morning at 9". Took down my name and hung up. Figured I can size swap easily for a 10.

I'm gonna go in store tomorrow to confirm because the manager knows me.

Just called my SP to see if I could pull off the same thing, but they were actually not finished.

Dang...just got a call from shoe palace at 9:35 pm. Definitely wasn't expecting a call this late but super happy it came through. I'm hoping everyone trying to cop a pair to rock gets at least one. GL team.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom