2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

Was running around with my son so I couldn't pick up one of my reserved pairs. Hope that 12 from Willowbrook finds a good home.

I got so many Ls on raffles and site attempts this past week for these. So I said screw it and got them off StockX for $214 shipped. Only $32 over after tax retail, I can live with that.

'13s are still fresh like they never been worn so those can get more wear now while the '18s cool off for a few...

I don’t like the app releases. Nike needs to go back to fcfs. If it wasn’t for my local spot I wouldn’t have a pair.

A couple differences I've noticed from the last retro (besides shade of gray) is the '18 is taller and beefier in general. Also, the padding in the collar is less substantial in the '18 compared to the '13. It's like they took it out the collar to beef up the tongue.
00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180414145000436_COVER.jpg
IMG_20180414_144725.jpg
They may have taken out padding from the collar to allow tighter pants worn these days to lay in cleaner. The height difference is interesting. Wonder if it comes from the sole or leather. Awesome comparison pics.

Just picked up the rest of my pairs. Nothing like being able to use rewards to sweeten the deal. Brutal weather though, 70 Thursday under 40 today.

Back
Top Bottom