2018 Concord 11 LC

I just got these in from StockX today. I don't have the time to post detailed pics right now, but the box tag has me worried. On top is the StockX pair, bellow is one straight from Nike.

IMG_20190503_224658.jpg

image.jpeg
I had the same exact thing happen to me when I doubled up on the Concord's. I purchased both of my pairs from retail locations on release day ( 1 @ eastbay & 1 at FinishLine). On the box size tag one set of numbers were more rounded with the other being skinny. How's the perforations on the suggested retail tag on the SX pair ? Does it look like the tag on the Nike box ?

Edit :

I was able to find one of my other newer J 11 boxes because my 2nd pair of Concords is buried in my closet. Now while one of them is the box for the platinum tint's, you'll see the same difference in font on the box label. The platinum tint's were purchased by me at FinishLine on release day and like I said the Concords were also purchased at a retail location by me on release day so I know they are genuine. Why the font difference on the labels I'm sure I'll never know.

Last edited:
Thanks Greg, that's a relief. The StockX pair actually looks better and has fewer flaws than the Nike pair, so it would have had to been one hell of a fake, but I don't think I've ever seen that kind of variation when it comes to the tags.

Thanks Greg, that's a relief. The StockX pair actually looks better and has fewer flaws than the Nike pair, so it would have had to been one hell of a fake, but I don't think I've ever seen that kind of variation when it comes to the tags.
Yeah right ? I was freaking out a little when I noticed the difference because like you, I had never seen that before or even heard of it happening. They did make a sh*t ton of the Concords and I'm sure Nike or Jordan brand had a bunch of different factories producing them for the release so I just chalked it up to one of them using a different font after seeing it on pairs I bought straight from brick & mortar or retail locations like FinishLine.

Back
Top Bottom