2018 NBA FINALS THREAD: WARRIORS WIN 3RD TITLE IN 4 SEASONS

Who you got?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A3479153-D210-448E-A67F-8DD4301D5454.jpeg

Just having a little fun lol

Yeah I quoted before you responded. I hear you but I mean...There's more evidence that it's an excuse than not. I'm not saying he's lying, it's plausible, but it's irrelevant and given his history of being able to control the narrative it comes across as fabricated.
I feel you. There was a point in the game last night though when he ran into Draymond and tried to brace his fall and looked pretty affected by it.

Also, if he did injure it after Game 1, and just came out and said it, the media would've gone ape**** with it. So not disclosing it then does make sense, IMO.

Still wack as hell that he did it right after this game.

This finals series Steph gave a lot of effort on defense and actually took on the challenge.

Bron Stopper

C54A488A-EF8E-4507-808F-A433D6258B6C.jpeg

James Harden, Chris Paul and LeBron James all sought out Steph Curry to “pick on him” and it was overall ineffective. Interesting

yup, @Nelson C is one of them

listen, i think its 100% WACK of Lebron to bring it up or even wear a cast after you just got swept

but ignoring that picture?
cmon now

Is this the pic you talking about? Has the hand been broken since the Pacers series?

79A53A33-1511-4EF8-9EAA-02424F68FF06.jpeg

Bron Stopper

C54A488A-EF8E-4507-808F-A433D6258B6C.jpeg

James Harden, Chris Paul and LeBron James all sought out Steph Curry to “pick on him” and it was overall ineffective. Interesting

Is this the pic you talking about? Has the hand been broken since the Pacers series?

79A53A33-1511-4EF8-9EAA-02424F68FF06.jpeg
they wildin now

Word around the grapevine is that Steph was cheating on Ayesha and the girl he was cheating with was trying to come public and the organization “muted” her :nerd:

"Ruined the league" doe

she didnt mention it was down 11 pct from last year on a night with no competition. nba finals should always do number given what is on during the summer and that timeslot. gm1 pulled in insane numbers which bumped the avg. still very good ratings. could've been ugly if it was warriors/celtics

Last edited:
His hand definitely isn't right but he still shouldn't have brought it up as an excuse.

I hate when athletes bring up excuses as to why things didn't go their way.

You chose to play, take your loss and go

Fighters pull this **** all the time and it rages me.

He's also an idiot for punching something in the locker room, because he should've just punched JR right when it happened.

His hand definitely isn't right but he still shouldn't have brought it up as an excuse.

I hate when athletes bring up excuses as to why things didn't go their way.

You chose to play, take your loss and go

Fighters pull this **** all the time and it rages me.

Especially since he punched a wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom